29. Hold Me Tight

April 2nd, Dubai

"Good morning sleepyhead, it's 2 pm" Harry said as he walked in the room

"Where did you go?" I smiled 

"Went for a jog" he shrugged, "I'm starving now" he said before throwing himself on the bed and purposely landing right on top of me

"Harry!" I bursted out laughing

"Don't act like you don't like it" he wiggled his eyebrows before planting a sweet kiss on my lips 

"I was definitely not complaining" I bit my lips, "what do you want to eat?" I asked and he smirked, "I'm serious Harry" I giggled

"I didn't say nor think about anything, you naughty girl" he winked, "surprise me" he said as he stood up and closed the bathroom door behind him. 

I ordered pancakes, coffee and orange juice. I put some Billy Joel music on and laid on the bed, waiting for him. Weirdly that day we both didn't have to do anything in particular, so we had decided to spend the day together. We hadn't planned anything, he needed some relax and I was okay with chilling. 

After a few minutes, he reappeared from the door, barefoot, with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair in a mun. He walked towards the coffee table and checked on his phone, while I kept checking him out, almost swooning. He turned around and gave me a questioning look,

"Why are you staring at me like that?" 

"You look hot" I stated, "very hot" I clarified 

"Do I now?" he smirked

"Yes, I may not be responsible for my actions with you looking like that" I bit my lips 

"I'm intrigued" he kept smirking but we were interrupted by the bellhop knocking on our door and bringing in our breakfasts. We sat at the table and as soon as Harry opened the cloche and saw his food, he grinned like a child opening his gifts on Christmas day. I still couldn't understand how he could go from sexy to cute in such a short period of time, but he always did. 

"Aren't you eating?" he asked before sinking his teeth in the pancakes, I shook my head no and he pouted. After a few seconds, I saw him cutting a piece of his breakfast. He told me to open my mouth, and brought his fork close to my lips, I did as I was told and he fed me. I giggled at him but appreciated the pureness and sweetness of his gesture. One of the many things I liked about the boy sat next to me was his kindness. He never ceased to amaze me. 

As he was eating, I decided to go and freshen up. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, wore something comfy and exited the rrom to find Louis and Niall laying on my bed and Harry rolling his eyes at them.

"Aw, look who's here" Louis joked, "we were testing the bed, since we've heard it's very comfortable" he winked at Harry and me. Niall bursted out laughing and Harry ironically growned. 

"Isn't it the best bed you've ever laid on?" I played along

"This matress is just... so soft" Louis said while caressing the surface 

"Why is this pillow is wet?" Niall asked grossed out 

"It's probably Harry's drool" I shrugged, teasing the boy

"I don't drool" he answered 

"That's true but you snore like a fucking sawing wood" Louis said 

"That's not true" he replied 

"It actually is" Niall said and Louis and I laughed 

"Poor Harold" I said before walking towards him and wrapping my arms around him from behind

"What can I say? we can't all be perfect" he shrugged 

"Are you looking forward to this break?" Niall asked refering to the next month, "we have to party Jade, I miss partying with you" 

"I can't wait" I grinned and for some weird reason Harry put his hand on my foreharm and squeezed it 

"Louis I'm hungry" Niall said, "let's go since they didn't invite us to their private breakfast party" the two boys stood up, said goodbye and left the room. 

Harry looked up at me before pulling me and making me land on his lap. As I was sat on him, I touched his chest, running my finger over his tattoos. 

"I want to get one" I said, talking about tattoos 

"I'll come with you when you get your first one" he smiled, "what are you doing during your time off?" he asked before kissing my cheek 

"No time off for me" I pouted,  "I'll spend a week in London doing some recording but I don't know the schedule for the following weeks" 

"Oh" he only said and I gave him a questioning look, "I was hoping you could come to LA with me for a while" 

"We'll figure something out" I kissed his cheek, "I've never been to LA, I want to visit the city"

"Trust me, you're going to be there a lot from now on" he said as he stood up, still holding me. He started walking towards the hot tub that was in his room and, as we reached it, he started lowering himself

"Don't drop me Harry or I swear to God" I threatened but he kept going lower and, in a split second, I found myself in the jacuzzi, completely wet. I had the strength to drag Harry inside with me. The difference between us was that he was already half naked while I was fully clothed.   I looked down at my clothes and gazed at Harry. He was holding his laughter but, as our eyes met, he cracked up. 

"You're not funny Harry Styles" 

"You don't even believe it yourself" he grinned but I didn't answer, "everybody loves my jokes, even you" 

"Don't even think about starting with those now" I teased 

"You're a bully" he feigned to be hurt by my words

"Talks the one who dropped me in a jacuzzi fully clothed" I giggled

"Okay, you win" he giggled, "but I could help you getting them off" he wiggled his eyebrows again and started getting closer to me

"Why are you wiggling your eyebrows so much today?" I laughed but he interrupted me with a kiss. He started getting off my t-shirt and continued by taking my shorts off too. One thing led to another, and we ended up making love in the hot tub. 

"Even if it won't be long till we see each other again, I will miss you when we leave" I told as we were still cuddling in the water. He reassured me by planting a sweet and caring kiss on my forehead, before whispering "me too" so low that I almost didn't hear him. 

----

Writer's note:

Thank you for reading this chapter! Let me know your thoughts on it and if you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment please :)

But most important, have you heard Harry Styles? It's so good, I can't stop listening to it... I love the fact that he brought back some classic rock! What are your thoughts on it and what are your favorite songs? 

Hope you have an amazing day x