37. Remedy

April 27th 2015, Los Angeles

After traveling for a whole day, we finally arrived at Harry's house. I dropped the luggage on the floor, took my shoes off and threw myself on the bed. Harry did the same as soon as he entered the room. We were so knackered that we soon fell asleep, without even talking much before.

I woke up to Harry's alarm, feeling his arm weight on my stomach. Knowing how heavy he slept, I gently shook him. He opened his eyes, lifted his head and immediately sunk it in his pillow while groaning.

"Good morning love" he kissed me before he stretched his arms and stood up

"I thought it was going to be harder than this" I giggled

"I gotta meet the boys at the studio in thirty minutes" he picked a t-shirt, "and it's twenty minutes away from here" he walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind him. I stood up too, walked downstairs and made a coffee for the both of us. Harry soon joined me in the kitchen. He looked amazing with his tan, wearing a black t-shirt and black skinny jeans. He quickly drank his coffee, ate a banana and left the house. On the contrary, I took some time to drink my hot beverage and I even cooked some eggs to try and stall switching on my work phone. Nevertheless, right after breakfast, I did and I wasn't surprised when I saw all the missed calls and text messages from Katherine and Pat.

"Jade! Answer your damn phone! I know you're on vacation now but we need to talk ASAP. Katherine"

"You don't like to live a peaceful life, do you? Pat"

"You're not being very mature. Where the hell are you? Katherine"

"I'm starting to worry... Katherine"

"You've disappeared from LA and Harry has disappeared too... People talk guys. Start to get your shit together already. Katherine"

"I give up. Call me as soon as you read these. Bye. Katherine"

I read all these texts and giggled to myself because I had almost forgotten about the last night Harry and I had spent in Los Angeles and about the paparazzi. I logged onto Twitter, looked for those pictures and noticed how you could see Harry and I transitioning to serious to laughing because of Jeff in them. There were a few cute ones that I saved and sent Harry:

"At least paps took some good pics lol" I texted and continued to look through Twitter

"At least paps took some good pics lol" I texted and continued to look through Twitter. People had obviously started talking about us. Some were shipping and some were hating on Jarry, some were saying it was a publicity stunt, some believed we were only friends and the list went on and on. It made me laugh to think that people were making such a big deal out of it but I knew that fans really cared about Harry and his private life so I wasn't surprised. Some fans had tweeted about us disappearing together but luckily that hadn't made the headlines.

I decided to tweet "Studio time!" to hopefully distract people from talking about us and start talking about my music, which was what I wanted to be known for. Thousands of replies immediately arrived so I made the mistake to read through them. Unexpectedly people weren't saying they were excited about my songs, people were accusing me and the majority of them were writing hateful comments.