48. Girl Almighty

June 5th 2015, Cardiff

"I'm so fucking excited" Stella squealed as we were walking towards the audience together. The boys were ready to step on stage and my best friend had just turned into a wild directioner, but I wasn't complaining at all. 

The intro started playing and as the boys appeared, the fans, including Stella, started screaming so loudly that I felt like I was going deaf. We were so close to the stage that Harry spotted us immediately. He smirked as he sung "I know you said that you don't like it complicated, that we should try to keep it simple, but love is never ever simple" while staring at me, like he had done in Sydney at their first concert of the tour. So much had happened ever since that night and, even if it felt like it had been years, it had only been four months. 

As usual, the boys did amazing so the concert went smoothly, also because I kept on laughing at Stella that, not-that-surprisingly, knew all the words to every song. I was aware that a lot of people had recognized me and was taking pictures or videos of me but as soon as Girl Almighty started playing, I couldn't help myself and I ran wild with my best friend. In fact, we laughed, we yelled the lyrics and we jumped so much that I felt more tired after half of the song than after my whole set. I looked at Harry and saw him jumping around like a child.  As I was wondering how he could keep up without dying, I noticed him walking quickly towards us. 

"I'd get down, I'd get down, I'd get down on my knees for you" he sang actually getting down on his knees and making eye contact with me.  As he did so, all the girls around me went crazy but, to be honest, I would have gone crazy too if I hadn't been in a public place. 

Soon they were singing Best Song Ever, which meant that the concert was coming to an end, so my security guard informed me that I had to head backstage before things went crazy. As we were walking on the side of the stage I felt water on me. I looked up and noticed Louis with a smirk on his face and a plastic bottle in his hands. He quickly mouthed "what's that face? don't you like being wet?" so I burst out laughing and showed him the middle finger, making him, and everyone that had seen the scene, laugh. 

"Didn't think you'd be a fangirl type of girl" Louis entered the dressing room and jumped on the couch, landing right next to Stella

"Yeah, I enjoy pop music" she said as her cheeks turned bright red, also because all the boys had joined us

"Are you coming to a club with us?" he asked us

"What do you say?"  I turned to Harry and he just shrugged at me so I looked at Stella, which had a huge grin on her face, meaning she wanted to go, "why not?" I said, while standing up

"I was hoping you'd say yes!" Niall said as he put his arm around my neck and directed me towards the exit door.

"You absolutely stink Nialler!" I pushed him away, "if you plan on charming some ladies tonight, you better go have a shower" I giggled as he walked away, pretending to be hurt.

We headed back to the hotel and waited for all the boys to freshen up while we quickly got ready. Contrary to Stella, I wore a simple short black dress and some black heels. She, indeed, went all out with her outfit and was looking like she had just come out of a front cover wearing a glamorous silver dress and shoes to match. 

Someone knocked on the door and as I opened it, I saw Harry looking like a young God. He was wearing a simple half unbuttoned white shirt and his usual black tight jeans. He flashed me with his handsome smile and made his way to my bed. He sat on it and, without saying anything, he dragged me towards him, making me land on his lap. As I gave him a sweet kiss, Stella, who was doing her makeup in the bathroom, entered the main room and told us how disgusting we were.