46. Models

May 26th 2015, London

"Honey, I'm home" I joked as I entered my flat for the first time in months

"What a surprise!" Stella yelled as she stood up from the couch she was sitting on and ran towards me, "I feel like I haven't seen you in years" she said as she was hugging me

"I know" I sighed, "good thing I have the evening off so we can properly catch up and do nothing together" 

"Yes!" she squealed, "actually a friend of mine is coming over in about an hour..." 

"A friend of yours huh?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her 

"Yes and no, it's not what you're thinking" she giggled, "he's a talented photographer and we wanted to take some pictures here" 

"What kind of pictures?" I raised my eyebrow teasingly 

"You're an ass" she laughed, "so... I need to tell you something" she changed the expression on her face and looked down, "last month Andrew and I fought and we haven't spoken ever since"

"W-what? Why?" I asked, feeling shocked that they hadn't told me sooner

"Because I flipped out" she admitted, "I found the guts to tell him that I wanted more and he didn't do anything, he just admitted that he had known for a while... that he had realized it one night but didn't want to ruin our friendship"

"Didn't he try to reach out after the fight?" I asked because knowing him he probably had 

"No!" she looked down, "I was as shocked as you when I didn't see a call or a text" 

"I'm sorry" I hugged her, "I wish I could have been there for you" 

"Don't be silly" she smiled, "you're out there living your dream, you shouldn't be worrying about this crap"

"You should have told me anyways" I replied

"How is Harry?" she changed the topic

"He's fine" I smiled at the thought of him, "he deserved some time off to spend at home with his family after these crazy months" I said

"Did you meet his family in the end?" she asked 

"Yes" I grinned, "they're amazing, really kind and lovely"

"Wow... just like him" she noticed and I nodded, smiling, "look at you, you can't keep your grin while you talk about him" she giggled before excusing herself to go to the bathroom.  

Stella was someone that wanted everything to be perfect when we had hosts, so since her friend was coming over, as soon as she returned, we started tidying the mess she had made and then we started cooking dinner. She was in charge of the main course while I luckily had to bake my famous chocolate cupcakes.

"What are your plans for the following month?" I suddenly asked

"My schedule is pretty empty at the moment" she sighed, "why?" 

"Would you like to come along with me on the European leg of the tour with me?" I asked her, "I know how much you love traveling and I miss you, so it would be an amazing opportunity to spend some time together" 

"Are you serious?" she squealed, "you're the best friend that anyone could ever have" she dropped the spatula she was using, ran towards me and hugged me, "when are we leaving?" she yelled

"The first show is on June 5th" I smiled, "in Cardiff" 

"I'm already so excited!" she squealed 

"Stella..." I said, "I think the stir fry is burning..." I bursted out laughing as she ran towards the pan. She ran her fingers through her hair before desperatedly telling me that we were ordering pizza for the night.