74. Sexy Dirty Love

January 2nd 2017, Northwich

"I don't know why, but I'm very excited about this road trip!" Caleb exclaimed as we exited my house with our bags on our shoulders. 

Since Jack and Caleb were foreigners, we had planned a two-day short trip around England. Initially, we had to be the only ones to drive around the country but, on New Years' Eve, Jack, who was utterly drunk, had also invited Gemma and Michael along. They had happily accepted so, rightfully, we had also asked Harry, who had also agreed. 

"It's gonna be fun" I nodded, "hopefully" 

"Don't act so serious, Jaydee" Jack snorted behind me, "we all know you can't wait to spend some time alone with Harold"

"Jaydee?" I burst out laughing, "that's new"

"She even changes the subject" he shook his head, "predictable and silly," he said before bursting out laughing too.

"Why are you laughing like that?" Harry funnily asked Jack as he got out of his black Range Rover to help us put our bags in the trunk

"That's for me to know and for you to..." he thought, "not know," he said, trying to hold his laughter

"Is he drunk already?" Harry pretended to whisper to me, so Jack heard

"I'm afraid not," I dramatically sighed, "he's just a lost cause... and I have to put up with him every day"

"Excuse me," Jack coughed, "I'm the one that has to tolerate you, your obsessions, your freakouts, your crushes, your complaints, your squeals..."

"That's enough, my dear friend" I laughed, "we all know I'm... intense"

"Intense is an understatement" Jack dramatically said, "where's my new favorite friend Gemma?" 

"In the car" Harry giggled, before watching Jack disappear inside his car, "in my opinion, you're not intolerable... at all," he said to me, before opening the passenger door for me. I involuntarily grinned while thanking him, before sitting down and waiting to begin our adventure. 

"I'm entrusting the most important job to Jade" Harry licked his lips, "you're going to be the DJ for the day..." he seriously joked, "just know that we will fire you if you suck"

"We both know I won't" I confidently replied 

"I mean..." he said, "I could agree with you but I won't be the only judge"

"Will you stop, you two?" Gemma teased us

"Yeah, let's go!" Jack played along so Harry started the engine and drove away. 

The first stop was Manchester, the closest "big city" near Cheshire. Obviously, since we were together, Harry and I had agreed on not going with our friends to the most touristic locations and wait for them in the car. I still felt very conflicted about my feelings but, deep down, I knew I was looking forward to spending time with him alone.

"What's this song? I've never heard it," Gemma asked as a very familiar beat started playing. 

"I wouldn't be allowed to share it with anyone... but this could be a possible track on my new album," I proudly smiled before smirking at Jack, because he was the only one who had already listened to it and knew the story behind it. On the contrary, for some weird, he looked more worried than ever.

"Hitting me up late always be blowing up my phone... I'm lying awake wonderin' why I'm still alone, lord knows I am sinning, please forgive me for my lust... Sending pic after pic... babe, I'm craving your touch" I sang and danced along