4. Take me down like a domino

October 15th 2014, London

"Jade right?" I heard a deep voice coming from behind, I turned around and recognized those green eyes once again.

"That would be me" I stared at him in the eyes once again. There was something about them that made me feel some kind of way. It was like he could have hypnotized me with them.

"I'm Harry" he half-smiled, "enchanted to finally meet you"

"Nice to meet you too"

As he was smiling, I took a second to admire him. I had obviously seen him on magazines and thought he was a good-looking boy but, seeing him this close to me, I realized he was more than good-looking. There was something charming and sexy about him that I had never seen in anybody.

"So can I get you a glass of champagne?" he asked and I was so surprised he had guessed correctly that involuntarily raised my eyebrow "I've noticed you were drinking it while you were with Niall"

"I-I" I muttered, "no, thank you so much though"

"You didn't sound too certain there love" he smirked

"No, I am certain" I nervously giggled, "I don't think it's the right night to get trashed"

"You never know" he winked, "but if you're so certain..." and he was interrupted by a noisy Niall calling for him,

"Harry mate!" he was wasted, "I see you've met Jade, she's a-m-azing"

"She is, isn't she?" Harry looked at him like he was studying him, "how much did you have to drink?" he then asked seriously

Niall snorted, took my hand and dragged me while shouting "c'mon Jade, let's get on the floor and leave that boring boy alone" so Harry could hear. I turned to apologize to Harry but saw him following us.

If there was a thing that made me cackle, it was boys trying to dance. Needless to say that I bursted out laughing when Niall started dancing awkwardly. I then began to feel the rhythm and started waving my hips. I had always felt confident and sexy while dancing, I knew how to move and I loved it. I shook my butt and remembered how it drove Nick crazy when I did it.

Nick, I definitely needed to talk to him. I couldn't believe he had thought it was okay to break up with me via text after everything that we had been through. But at the moment all I could think about was letting myself go.

As I was trying to relax, I felt a hand on my hip. I turned and saw Harry looking down on me as if he was asking for permission to touch me. I didn't say anything, I just kept moving. His cologne was addicting and as he was coming closer and closer I felt weaker. I knew what I was feeling was wrong but I couldn't stop it. I felt shivers on my skin when his other hand brushed against my arm and, then, was placed on my other hip. Why was his touch giving me a rush?

It was like we had forgotten we were surrounded by people. We danced like that for a while, until I heard the first notes of a song and recognized it was All Of Me by John Legend. I mentally cursed the DJ that had thought it was a good idea to put it. I was waiting for Harry to distance himself but, surprisingly, he took my hand and turned me around so I was facing him. I didn't think it was possible but he was even more handsome from this nearness. We slow-danced and when the song finished I felt weirdly disappointed. I could tell he felt the same from the look in his eyes.

"I must admit you're really good at dancing" Harry whispered in my ear. I felt my cheeks burning.

"Only if I'm inspired" I winked

I turned around again and he tightened his grip on my hip. He pulled me closer and brushed his lip against my neck. I closed my eyes and shivered and he probably noticed because I felt his smirk on my skin. What was he doing to me?