7. Cool

October 17th 2014, London

Since I still didn't want to be seen with Harry, he left from the main exit and I waited for his car in the back. After a few minutes I saw the black Range Rover arriving. I hopped in and he immediately started the engine to avoid any inconvenience. Kings of Leon's Use Somebody was playing in the background, we were silent but it was a comfortable silence. Sex on Fire came on next and without even noticing, I started humming. He looked at me smiling and harmonized with me.

"Hot as a fever, rattle of bones, I could just taste it, taste it... but it's not forever, but it's just tonight, oh we're still the greatest, the greatest, the greatest... You, your sex is on fire... You, your sex is on fire... Consumed, with what's to transpire"

I was enjoying it so much I didn't notice he had stopped the car. I blushed as he bit his lip. I recognized we were in Kensington, in West London, from the buildings that were surrounding us. I wondered why we were there since the other night we had stayed in another neighborhood but then he parked the car so I reckoned he owned more than a house. We got out of the car and I followed him to the entrance. We got on a lift, he typed a code and, after a few seconds, we finally arrived at his flat. It was definitely different from the other one. The style was kind of vintage but luxurious at the same time. We were in the living room and he had a big brown leather couch with two matching armchairs, a wooden small table in the middle of the room and a chimney on the side.

"I was wondering how long you could go without talking" he said. If I had learnt something about Harry Styles, it was that he like teasing people and that he smirked a lot and, in fact, he had a satisfied smirk on his face.

"I'm a quiet girl" I smiled, "it's none of my business but how many houses do you own?" I pried

"Two in London and one in Los Angeles" he hesitated but then continued, "I thought it'd be better to come here since last time you were in the other house... you weren't at your happiest... and, besides, I stay here most of the times"

"Yeah I like this one better, it's cozier" I smiled, thankful for his kind gesture

"What would you like to eat?" he focused his eyes on me

"Whatever you want, I'm a food lover" I giggled, "I like every kind of food but honey and artichokes"

"Shit" he ran his hands through his hair, "I wanted to cook a special dish with artichokes and honey" he seriously joked and I started laughing. I honestly loved how playful he was.

"I guess I'll be a polite guest and eat it anyways" I winked

"I'm gonna be the kind host and change my amazing plans" he winked back, "is mexican food okay with you?" he asked and I nodded. He ordered some food while I just stared at him or looked around. He had multiple pictures with different people and I was really curious to know who they were but didn't ask because I didn't want to sound nosy. I didn't notice he had taken a sit on his big couch and was staring at me with an amused look on his face.

"See anything you like?" he teased

"Naah, you're in every picture..." I snorted "so conceited" as my words left my mouth, his expression went from entertained to confused. He definitely hadn't understood I was kidding so I bursted out laughing and I could see he felt relieved when he started giggling.

"Why are you standing so far from me?" he smirked, "come sit next to me". He probably expected me to refuse and slightly opened his mouth when but I headed off towards him looking at him with an emotionless stare. I sat right really close to him while I could hear my heart beating. We didn't say anything for a few minutes, I didn't even look at him but I knew I was provoking him the right way because he kept staring at me.