52. I Don't Want to Talk About It

June 13th 2015, Brussels

"Jade, I've been so worried about you" Pat said relieved as I walked into the venue with my oversized black sweater, black leggins, and black sunglasses. He hugged me and stroked my back while I only faked a smile. 

"What's happened? do you want to talk about it?" he asked, I shook my head and walked on stage to start my rehearsing. 

I had flown to Brussels just because I thought performing could take my mind off things but, truth to be told, in that moment, being on stage wasn't making it easier. I didn't want - or need a break. I couldn't let people down.  I had to move on, go on with my life without him. But why was it so difficult? Why was he on my mind all day and all night? 

"Jade... have you checked your social medias yet?" Pat said as we sat down in my dressing room, "your fans are worried about you" he sighed, "and I'm worried too... what's wrong?" 

"Everything's perfect" I snapped, "I'll post something to calm them down if it makes you happy... no need to worry at all" I said before taking my phone out of my pocket and switching it on. It was off because I had decided to take a break from it but I had to do what I had to do. My job was the most important thing and I wasn't going to screw it up for him. He didn't deserve it. I quickly opened Instagram, took a quick selfie and posted it with "I've been reading all your tweets and comments and I'm overwhelmed by your love and support. Sometimes life can get a little intense but I'm sincere when I say that you don't have to worry about me because I'm fine and everything's perfect now. I'm getting ready to perform in Brussels and I can't wait to see you all... so, are you ready to be the loudest crowd ever? All the love, Jade x" as the caption. I really hoped I could fake it on stage and they'd believe me. 

I clicked on the Twitter icon to write the same thing on there too but, as soon as the app opened, the first thing I saw was an article about Harry and me in New York. I immediately clicked on the link and read what they were saying:

 I immediately clicked on the link and read what they were saying:

"Has Harry Styles Broken Jade Evans' naive heart? 

Trouble in paradise for #Jarry? Jade Evans was spotted coming out of a building in Brooklyn, New York, with tears in her eyes, shortly after Styles, wearing a red shirt that looked stunning on him, made an appearance. She wandered around the streets for a while, before returning to her hotel. Harry was seen entering the same hotel but, moments later, he walked out and joined his best friend Jeff Azoff and other friends in a club. Jade, on the contrary, left the US immediately and was spotted at Heathrow the next morning. Videos show she was alone and clearly had a panic attack while surrounded by paparazzi. 

Rumors of the two being together started spreading in early March when they were seen spending some alone time in a Japanese restaurant in Tokyo but it seems like the womanizer of the biggest boyband in the world has broken the newly discovered talent's heart.  "Harry has messed up," a source tells us and it's not hard to believe. Does this mean that Styles is single again? Only time will tell..."