35. Captain

April 21th 2015, Noonu Atoll 

I woke up to the sound of birds singing, with Harry's arm firmly wrapped around my waist. I hadn't slept much because of jet-lag but Harry, on the contrary, had fallen asleep immediately and had kept on snoring the whole night. He was a cuddler even when he was unconscious. He wanted to be as close as possible and, as soon as he realized I wasn't pressed to him, he rolled toward me and snuggled me into him. Sometimes he also intertwined his legs with mine and nuzzled his head into my shoulder. And he did it all while he was asleep. 

Waking up next to him was one of my favorite things, especially when I did before him. I liked to creepily stare at his beautiful face and hear his heavy breaths. I knew that his schedule was crazy, so I always tried to move slightly to let him rest while he could. After a few minutes, he opened one of his eyes and peeked at me. A smile played at the corners of his mouth as he realized my eyes were already on him.

"What are you smiling at?" I mumbled

"I just love waking up next to you" I could hear the smile in his voice. I grinned and scooted even closer to him, nuzzling into his bare chest. He kissed my forehead and we cuddled for a while until he decided to start tickling me. My reaction was, expectadly, very exaggerated. I was never able to control myself when someone tickled me so I started yelling at him to stop in between laughs but he was so amused that he refused to. After what felt like years, he let go of me and stood up and laughed at me, leaving me out of breath, almost naked, on the bed. 

I stood up and kicked him on his butt before I started running towards the dining area. I heard him following me so I sped up but he was faster than me so, in no time, he reached me, picked me up the floor and loaded me on his shoulders. He slowed down and walked outside. I was upside down so I couldn't understand where he was headed and I only realized it when he dropped me in the pool. As I reappeared, I saw Harry laughing at me in one of the most childish way I had ever seen him laugh and it made giggle too,

"You're such a little shit" I said as I was getting out of the pool, making him laugh even harder. Since I had slept with his t-shirt and it was soaking wet, I took it off, remaining in my white lace underwear. 

"I'm hungry" I stated, walking towards the dining table. I turned around, glanced at Harry and caught him checking me out so I bursted out laughing, "you're terrible" 

"You're terrible" he teasingly mimicked me and I just kept laughing at his childishness

"What's up with you today?" I giggled, "you're extremely playful" 

"I'm just excited for what I've got planned for today" he said, taking a seat in front of me

"What are we doing?" I grinned

"I've rented a boat for the day" he proudly said, "and tonight I've made a reservation at the best restaurant on this island" he finished, leaving me speechless once again. He made it very clear when we were on the plane on our way here that he didn't want me worrying or arguing with him about money but, even if I knew he didn't have any economic problem at all, I couldn't help but feel like I was taking advantage of it. 

"Tell me what you're thinking about" he said, staring deeply in my eyes

"I-I feel extremely lucky and I cannot thank you enough" I said, looking down, "but I want you to know that I'm not with you because of your money or your fame"

"Love" he stroked my hand that was laying on the wooden table, "I know that and I don't want you to worry about it... I'm happy to spoil you" he lifted the same hand up and placed a kiss on it, before he started playing with my fingers.