36. Let's Dance

April 25th 2015, Noonu Atoll

"I can't believe it's our last day" I pouted as we were eating our last breakfast on the island

"Are you ready to face reality again?" Harry asked before sinking his teeth into a watermelon wedge

"I'm quite nervous to switch my work phone on" I giggled

"We have to start working on the new album from Monday" he said with a stressed face, "but let's not think about it now" he finished his fruit, stood up and walked inside

"What are our plans for the day?" I followed him and asked since he had told me he wanted me to find out what we were going to do that day each morning

"I've rented the boat again" he grinned, I walked to him and placed a kiss on his soft lips. Sometimes, especially in these moments, I felt like I was dreaming and I was going to disappointingly wake up soon.

We got ready, Harry wore a blue-ish shirt with palm trees on it and white swim trunks while I wore a simple black bikini that was kind of cheeky. Max arrived right on time with his boat and he told us that he'd show us his favorite place on the island today. Harry looked content but thoughtful today. I wondered why but didn't ask him because I knew that if he wanted to talk about it, he would.

"Max" Harry suddenly said, "is this your guitar?" he asked and Max only nodded, "would you mind if I played with it for a while?"

"Go ahead man" he smiled and Harry immediately grabbed it. He looked at it, tuned it and started playing a few notes. I didn't know the melody he was playing so, maybe, he felt inspired and this was one of the new songs he was working on. I could tell he was really feeling in the song and I loved watching him getting lost in the music. Then he turned around, looked at me and smiled. He started playing another melody that I immediately recognized. He was playing Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley. I almost swooned when I heard his perfect voice singing along while staring deeply into my eyes.

"Wise men say only fools rush in but I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay? Would it be a sin if I can't help falling in love with you?"

I couldn't keep my grin as he played the last notes of the song. I didn't say anything, he didn't say anything more, we just smiled at each other.

Soon we arrived at our destination: a little-isolated island that was deserted. Max dropped the anchor and we got out of the boat.

"Is there any possibility of seeing wild animals, Max?" Harry concernedly asked, "this doesn't look really safe" he said, making me giggle

"I'll keep you safe love" I said, holding his hand, making Max laugh

"If I saw a snake I could cry" he said

"We'd cry together then" I admitted

"And you're supposed to keep me safe?" he turned around and looked at me with a scared face

"Snakes are my biggest fear" I shrugged and he raised his hands in desperation

"I swear you two are hilarious" Max chuckled, "but you don't have worry" he said and we both let out a relieved sigh.

The island was pretty small. We walked through a semi-forest of palm trees until we saw the cutest beach I had ever seen in front of us. The sand was light pink and it only made the crystal clear water stand out. We were the only ones there so I started running around, like a kid. I turned around only to find Harry and Max staring at me. The first one with a smirk on his face, the second one with a confused look on his face.