# 93 Unexpected Turn #

Start from the beginning

"Rahul, I can't tolerate this. Be with me Rahul. I am helpless," Rithick sobbed like a child. His hands were shivering due to tension.

"I am with you Rithick. Don't worry please," Rahul said with concern.

Few minutes later, the operation was started..

In the police station...

"Who are you? Did there is link between you both? Tell me the truth" Ruthra warned in anger.

The two people didn't open their mouth.

"I know how to bring the truth from your mouth so better tell me the truth before I lose my control," Ruthra warned again.

"Excuse me sir, He won't open his mouth if we request them. Let me show my punch. Kindly grant me the permission sir," said the policeman.

"Are you going to get beatings or tell me the truth?" Ruthra warned them.

They didn't show any response again.

The policeman pulled his hair and gave punch in his face and held the collar bone.

"Sir, leave me I will tell," said the man.

"As Ruthra sir suspected, we didn't come to marriage. We are married couples belongs to normal family. We did this to save our daughter's life. We don't know more than that,sir. Leave us sir. Save our girl," said the man with tearful eyes.

"Who said to do this act? How selfish act you have played to save your daughter? You decided to kill a person right. Do you know what punishment you will get for this planned cruel act?" Asked the policeman seriously.

"We don't know their names or anything about that person, sir. We didn't even see them for once. They kidnapped our daughter and demanded as to follow them through mobile. To save our girl we did this," the woman confessed the truth.

"If someone threaten you it is necessary to complaint to the police, don't you know that? Instead you are ready to kill. It is cruel. Give the mobile," Ruthra snatched the mobile and verified whether they are right.

"Yes! They are right. They get many calls from a particular number about two days. Trace everything regarding that and tell me shortly," Ordered Ruthra

"Ok sir!"

The policeman started tracing the call to get the call.

In the hospital

"Rahul, I will never allow the person who is responsible for Neethu's situation. I want her back. I can't able to tolerate this Rahul. Ask the doctor to inject me something to make me unconscious still Neethu gets ok," Rithick murmured as he can't control himself. Each minute seems to be an hour for him.

"Don't talk like that Rithick. Neethu will be ok very soon," Nethra consoled Rithick.

"We shouldn't leave those who is responsible for it. Even if something happens to me, I will never bother. Inform everything to Ruthra uncle about Shantra and John. So that he may be able to find easily,"

"Ok Rithick. I have doubt with those person. I will inform Rithick,"

In the police station

Rahul talked to his dad just before a minute about Shantra and John. He gave some clues that matches with the clues they got before from those persons. They first traced phone number. It was currently not reachable and the signal was cut. The police traced the phone and the signal was cut after 5 minutes of that incident but the person who was caught now didn't call after that then how did they became alert and phone signal was cut. The news was spread outside only after 25 minutes of the incident. Then, how did they became alert. Did they are the culprit? Or any other known or unknown enemies of Sanjay.

The police traced the phone number to get the address but it went in vain everything was fake. The culprit was very clever didn't leave any clue to identify him.

The investigation was going in different angles. They planned for Secret investigation with Manoj, Shantra, John, unknown phone number's owner etc etc.

In the Hospital

Rithick's mom and aunty reached the hospital. They were much worried about Neethu's health.

"Mom, I want my Neethu"

"She is yours. Don't worry Rithick. Don't lose your hopes, it will kill you in alive. She will be back," Rithick's mom gave some confidence to him.

The time passed by very slowly.

After two hours...The doctors came out
"The operation is successful. She is perfectly alright. We have removed the other bullet too. It is very risky for us but we did with full spirit. Don't need to disturb her now," said the doctor.

Rithick along with his family members were very happy. They were waiting out to see Neethu.

"Mom! Is it necessary to inform to her parents? We can take care of her," said Rithick.

"Of course we can take care of her. She is my daughter too but her parents should know about her. So let us wait until she became alright,"

"Ok mom. Thanks"

In the police station

"We are almost close to the culprit.  Soon we are going to arrest them without their knowledge. The most unexpected person has also a link with it. After getting all the proofs, without the delay arrest whoever responsible for it and report to all the media to tear down their mask," Ruthra ordered.

"Ok sure. It is our duty sir,"

################################

Hi friends/sis

Who is the culprit? What will happen if Rithick's family informed to Neethu's family? Will they accept their girl to get married with this family, whose family is unsafe with their enemies?

The next chapter you will know about the criminals.
Suggest your comments..

My phone is getting switched off often. It is really irritating friends...but anyhow I will update the chapters.