"Damn, this shit is nice," I say walking further into his room to get a better look.

"I know, babe. I got this place for the whole week and it's just going to be you and I in here."

Confused, I look back over at him. "Just us two? I mean that's nice and all, but as big as this place is, where is everyone else staying?"

"I rented out another house not too far from here so some are staying there, in hotels."

"And just us two living here won't be suspicious to everyone else?" I question as I stand next to him while he's sitting on the bed.

"No," he replies as he grabs my hand to sit me down on the bed. "To everyone else, you're my homie. Plus I'm Drake, I do whatever the hell I please." He says that before giving me a quick kiss on the lips. Those words right there are ringing sirens in my head. I wonder if that's including this situation we got going on right now, which I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

"Drake?" I start.

"Wassup?" I want to have that conversation with him even if he does attempt to get out of it. But something holds me back from discussing it right now.

"Um, I really like the place so far and as much as I would like to see the rest, I'm hungry as fuck, yo."

"Right, yeah me too. You wanna go out somewhere or order something? We don't start filming until tomorrow night."

"Let's go out. I'm trying to see as much of this beautiful ass city as I can."

We both get up from the bed and he grabs his things before walking back over to me. "Let's go then. I know a whole bunch of places we can go eat."

"Well let's start with your favorite restaurant down here," I tell him as we head to my room to grab what I need before we head out.

~~~

It's day two of me being in Miami and the first night of us filming. Currently we're at this fancy restaurant to begin with and this scene is also going to be in the beginning of the video. Everything is set up from the extras to our own little area. While we're here filming, the crew is also going to be shooting at another house Drake rented with Ashley Moore, Fredo Santana, and a few others. I was told filming for the video wouldn't take too long, but then I never know.

The makeup artist does one last touch up on me before letting me go on set. I'm dressed up in this all black attire with my red and gold headband on, a gold chain, and my hair has been braided into a different style. If I must say I'm looking fine as hell.

Right when I'm about to go on set and take my place I get stopped by a tap on my shoulder. Turning around I see it can be nobody else but Drake.

"Hey, wassup?" I greet him as I give him a bro hug.

"Man, just ready to get this done. But you look good," he says complimenting me while looking me up and down.

"Thank you, but should you be complimenting me like this in public?" I ask teasing him causing him to smack his lips. "I'm kidding. You look good too." Drake is dressed in this all white suit with a black dress shirt to match. It's not too often I get to see him in a suit, but when I do, I enjoy every moment of it.

"Thanks, Rocky." Our conversation is cut short by the director, Bill Pope, saying everyone needs to take their places. Drake and I go to the table where this scene is taking place and grab our seats. We're seated on opposite sides which I don't mind at all. I just can't believe I'm seated at the same table as Johnny Simmons.

"Okay Rocky, you know this is going to open up with you toasting. You stand up, say your lines, you all toast, and then we cut there. Everyone got it?" Bill asks us. We all nod our heads telling him we got it. I know I got my lines down because I've been going over them ever since I first got them. And I only have a few lines anyway so they weren't hard to memorize.