Forgiveness.

Jay's POV

I must've fallen asleep. I adjusted my hand under my chin, and we hit another bump.

As my eyes fluttered open, I looked up at the sight before me.

I started to think... man, too bad ain't no real bed on this bus.

I would tear the clothes off of this man. Who does he think he is towering over me like this? With this beautiful angle? He's not in the clear with me yet, but I'd definitely throw all that away for some hours in his bedroom.

"Why you staring at me like that?" He asked softly as I was knocked out of my trance, and I closed my eyes.

"You're the weirdo that's standing over me Chris." I said with a soft and quiet voice. I'm definitely tired.

Let me fill you guys in on everything.

Right now it's about 2 a.m and we are on our way back to New York from New Jersey. Chris got a huge offer for a quick appearance at this club in NJ, so they all thought that we should take his tour bus, ride out, and come back just for the fun of it. Red's idea of course.

We left the Club in the NYC after...

"Naw we ain't gotta leave. We can stay right here. You don't wanna dance with me anymore?" I asked him as I sat down on the couch.

"Yeah I wanna dance some more, but I don't want anything popping off." He said as he sat next to me, but then he pulled me into his lap.

I stood up out of his grasp and I walked to the railing of the balcony to look over the club.

There Stella was walking through.

"Aye... ain't that's the messy hoe that broke y'all up?" Red asked as he walked up to the balcony.

"Yeah she did... but little does she know that we're getting back together." Chris said walking up behind me and wrapping his hands around my waist.

As I continued to stare at her from up top, she cut her eyes up in my direction.

In that moment, we both made eye contact. Surprisingly, she gave me a half smile.

"You think it's genuine?" Red asked as I stared back at her. She waved for me to come down to the first level, and I took a deep breath.

"You're really gonna go talk to her?" Chris asked as I didn't say anything. I just started walking towards the stairs.

As I reached the first level, we met each other halfway in the middle of the club.

"Hi Jay." She said as I looked at her not changing my facial expression.

10 Days With Him On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara