Wednesday Morning

(Jay's POV)

Well, I know I ended off with Chris on a good page at 1 in the morning. He sang to me because I was depressed about my brother. Then, he drove up the street to the gas station. So, I decided to ride with him.

We get to the gas station and he stepped out to pay for the gas. Two boys walked past the car and they saw me.

"Wassup lil mama?" One boy said. He had greenish eyes and his complexion was a glistening chocolate.

"The sky" I said looking at Chris in the gas station. He didn't even look at the car because he was preoccupied.

"What's your name?"

"Jay.... why wassup?"

"You from around here?" His other friend asked.

"Nah I'm from Chicago." I said looking at the both of them.

"Aye you from Chi-raq. I heard it be crazy out there." One of them said as I caught an attitude.

"Look, I ain't trynna come off disrespectful, but don't do that. We don't even call my city Chi-raq cause it's lame. I already don't like the crime there. So, can you just not?" I asked as I looked to see Chris inside laughing with one of the workers.

I promise you that man makes friends wherever he goes.

"My bad Jay I ain't mean to get you all feisty. I'm Brandon...."

"It's cool Brandon....." I said giving a half smile.

"Can I have your number? I gotta get home before my mama treat my life." He said chuckling as his friend joined in.

"Sure even though it's like 1 in the morning. You should be in the house anyway." I said typing my number in his phone.

I felt the presence of someone else come towards the car and they made a noise to act like they were clearing their throat. I already knew who it was.

"Oh snappp it's Chris Brown, man can I get a picture?" Brandon's friend asked as Chris kinda brushed him off.

I handed Brandon his phone back and his jaw dropped because he was trying to figure out how I knew Chris Brown.

"Don't forget to text me back." Brandon said.

"Bye guys and be safe." I said as they walked away and I faced Chris. He looked at me with irritation.

"What's your problem?" I asked with a confused facial expression.

"Who was that and why was he talking to you?"

"Well Chris we just met."

"Why'd you give him your number?" He asked rolling his eyes at me.

Talk about attitude!!!!

"He asked me for it Chris...."

"Aw so you just giving out your number to random people? You don't even know him like that." He said pulling out the lot of the gas station.

He had disgust written all over his face. All I did was talk to a guy and now he's pissed?

"You getting mad cause I gave out my number? What? Can't nobody have my number but you huh? You go and sleep with all these random broads and you don't know them like that so you can't even talk. Get outta here with that." I said rolling my eyes back at him.