Sunday Morning.

(Chris' POV @ 2:15a.m)

After some long and hard hours of fun... we decided to stay up and talk.

After we finished our last round, she collapsed on the bed and was out like a light... even snoring. Jay wouldn't budge at all. I slipped out of the bed and I started dancing and thrusting the air in victory... y'all best believe I was clowning and I didn't know how to act. I was so happy that I finally got to share that type of intimacy with her.

The whole thing was just beautiful. I loved the way her chocolate skin glistened and collided against mine. I loved the way her eyes rolled back when I hit certain spots... the way she called me daddy... The way her hair was flowing... The sounds we made together and the chemistry we had was just out of this world. At this point, I had a lot to be happy about.

She wanted to go to sleep at first, but I irritated and tapped her until she was wide awake.

"Jay baby...." I said moving her shoulder as she rested on my chest.

"Mmmm shhhh Chris go to sleep." She said with a raspy tone as she held onto me tighter.

"Nooo... I can't sleep..." I said whining.

"Chris shut uppp... just close your eyes." She said softly and turning her back to me. After a minute passed by, I heard her light snores, and I closed my eyes....

*5 minutes later*

"I don't see how you can hate from outside the club.... you can't even get in..." I said as I started chuckling.

"Leggoo... doom doom doom... do dum dum." I sang aloud as the beat to Look At Me Now dropped in my head.

"Yellow model chick! Yellow bottle sipping!" I rapped aloud as I felt Jay move next to me.

"Chris! Shut up!" She said groaning out aloud as I rolled my body on top of her.

"I get what you get in 10 years! In 2 days! Ladies love me! I'm on my Cool J!" I said singing and rapping as she tried pushing me off.

I was way too heavy, but who cares.

"Chris go to sleep! Nigga get off me!" She yelled out as I started tickling her.

So, here we are now. I wanted to have some fun. I really wanted to make our last hours count.

"I have a gift for you, but I'm not gonna give it to you until we get back to Chicago though." She said tracing the airplane tattoo on my abdomen.

"What is it? Can I please have it now?" I asked getting anxious.

"No Chris you cannot... just be patient... I have a question though..." She said as I was running my fingers through her hair.

"Ask away baby girl..."

"So... after I leave... then what? I'm going back to Chicago... and I'm never gonna see you again huh?" She asked as I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Princess... why wouldn't you see me again?"

"Because you're Chris Brown and you're always busy. It just so happened that you did a contest to kinda take a week off with a fan. I know how the music industry works." She said sighing deeply.