Sunday Evening.

The song "Biggest Fan" started playing. This was about to be a breeze. This my jam!

"You would think we in a waterbed...
All the sheets are soaked
I'm glad that I ain't gotta work today
Cause last night I did the most
Girl, you would think
I was inside your head
Cause I know everything you want
And no one asked you if you got a mann
Do I care? I don't
That's when we started sexin"

As I was singing along and moving in my seat, I knew Chris was burning a hole in the side of my face. I told you that this song was way too easy, so I continued to sing.

"It's getting loud got them feeling like they in the clouds
Got them screaming like they in the crowd
I make them scream
baby, baby, baby, baby"

"Ok ok I get it you know this song! I'm changing it!" He yelled over the music.

"You cheating! You can't do dat!" I yelled slapping his hand away. Before I could, the song changed.

The beat to "She Goin Up" came on. It's about to go down for real.

"Uh ohhhh Chris this is way too easy... Hold on hold on here we go." I said preparing myself for the song.

"Alright let's hear what you got." He said as we pulled up to the In-N-Out line.

"Yeah.... 5 hunnit... It's here.." I said as a smirk appeared on his face.

"Now usually I don't do this
But a nigga wanna trip
so I'ma take a nigga's bitch....
Yeah, got 200 on the dash
A couple hundreds in my pocket but my credit card rich..
Every night is somethin' different...
I started poppin' pills with no prescription...
24/7 on a mission, I'm the man with these bitches, if you watchin pay attention"

I rapped as I was in my own zone. When I looked at him, I saw that he was recording me.

"Chris what the heck!?" I asked trying to take his phone away while we both laughed.

"You are really into this song!" He said laughing and snatching the phone away from me. He pulled up to the speaker in the drive thru. He turned the music down and waited for an employee.

(Afterwards)

He told me not to eat until we made it to our destination. I have no idea where he's taking me, but we are up in the mountains in the dark.

"Chris you ain't trynna kill me right?"

He started laughing hysterically as I glared at him.

"Nahhh... I'm taking you somewhere nice." He said pulling into a spot that had a view of the Los Angeles area. Everything was pretty and bright.

"You can get out... Oh wait I forgot you don't know how to get out the car... I'm coming." He said sarcastically. I continued to glare at him while he laughed.

He came to my side and opened the door. I got out and I carried the food.
I saw no seats what so ever and I didn't wanna sit on the dirt.

I turned around and I saw Chris sitting on the hood of his car.

"You gone stand there? Or are you gonna come sit and eat with me." He asked while pulling at his chin hair. I laughed and I climbed on top of his hood. I passed him his food and I took my burger out.

"It's so beautiful up here." I said taking a bite out of my burger.

"Yeah... I knew you'd like something like this." He said smiling and eating his sandwich.

"So.... Is Chicago really that bad? I mean when I do concerts out there and it's actually not bad." He said while looking at me. I don't like when people watch me eat.

"Can you look that way while I'm chewing." I said slowly chewing my food. He chuckled and he waited for me to respond.

"To be honest, I have a love hate relationship with that place. It's so beautiful and the people wanna do something with their lives and they wanna get out. But, some of them can't survive to get out by 18. All you gotta do is stay downtown with the rich white people." I said laughing hysterically.

"I'm gonna go back with you on Sunday and I want you to show me around." He said sipping on his pop.

"Alright... You got a deal."

"You in a relationship?" He asked as I looked down.

It made me think about Marvon.... The only thing he wanted was some freakin nudes.... How can I put my trust in you then you turn around and just stop talking to me.

"What's wrong?" Chris asked me knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing... This is a really good burger."

"You can trust me." He said looking at me.

"The last time I let myself trust somebody, they betrayed me the same day." I said shaking my head and taking the last bite out of my burger.

"What happened? Talk to me." He said waiting for my response.

"This stupid boy.... People gotta understand why I say that I like men over 18 because they are grown. I'm sick of the childish tactics of these little boys. You get mad cause I don't send you no freakin nudes? And we just started talking? Got life all the way messed up." I said rolling my eyes and putting my trash in the bag.

"Oh... A little boy hurt you... Don't worry about him cause you're right here with me." He said putting his hand on mine. Chris Brown is putting his hand on mine and smiling at me at the same time. This isn't real.

I blushed and I drank some more of my Sprite.

"Why would he get mad over no nudes when he has a beautiful girl in the palm of his hands?" Chris asked while dusting his shirt off.

I smiled at the beautiful remark and I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's his loss.... Oh and by the way..I got a bone to pick with you. I told myself I wasn't gone forget." I said hopping down off of his car.

"What I do?" He asked with a smile spread across his face.

"Nigga why is Lady in the Glass Dress a one minute song?" I asked folding my arms across my chest.

He started laughing aloud.

"See what had happened was...." He said getting off the hood and opening up his door.

"Chris don't you walk away.. I'm not done with this conversation. I need an extra verse and another hook." I said whining like a little kid.
This was making me upset because I need a part 2 to the song.

He's playing, but I'm so serious.

------------------------
If you have never heard Lady in the Glass Dress.... I'm gonna help you out right now⬇️

The story of my life😭

Thanks for reading! 💋