Sunday Mid-Morning.

(Jay's POV)

"Nigga scream his name and call him daddy one more time and watch what happens. You think you grown cause you spent a week with Chris Brown. I beat grown people too." Red said taking off his belt and walking towards me as I backed up. He said it loud enough for me to here it because it was another guy here.

"Okay okay okayyyyy! I quit I quit!" I semi-yelled while running away from him.

"Prince help!!" I yelled out as he eye balled me.

"You deserve a beating. You come out to California and you don't know how to act." Prince said as my mouth opened up wide in awe.

"Nigga but you told Nicki Minaj you wanna be in her guts!" I said aloud while grabbing the end of Red's belt, so he wouldn't hit me.

"That's different... I didn't actually get laid last night... unlike somebody I know." He said as I held my hand to my heart.

"Prince... I thought we were better than that." I said as Red attempted to put me in a headlock.

"Nigga you gone die today... I raised you better than that." Red said as I started whining and fake crying.

"Chrissssssss, Red trynna kill meeee." I said running away towards the dining room where Chris and the guy was.

Red was chasing me until I stood behind Chris. Chris gave him one look and Red stood back.

"You think cause you 6 feet tall that I'm scared of you? You think I won't fight you right here right now? Well you're right... cause I ain't fighting nobody taller than me. Jay you can't hide behind him forever." Red said mean mugging me as I stuck my tongue out at him.

I looked down at the table and it was a box of watches. They had sparkly diamonds in them and they looked so expensive.

"These are all brand new... the shipment just came in this morning." The guy said as Chris looked down at the broken watch on my wrist. Yeah you guys it's the same watch I've had since the beginning. The one my brother criticized me about... Ole faithful.

"Pick which one you like." Chris said looking down at me and taking my watch off of my wrist. I looked up at him and I furrowed my freakin eyebrows.

"Chris do you know how much these cost? They look super expensive. I don't like you spending all this money on me." I said as he folded his arms.

"Girl hush up... I don't want you walking around with no broken watch. I'm getting you a new one... now choose. You can even get one to match me." He said as I put on a half smile.

" He said as I put on a half smile