Last Time.

Jay's POV Cont'd

"Trust you Chris?? Really?" I asked as he shook his head yes.

"Alright then... let's pull up the dictionary on our phones and let's google the definition of trust. I think me and you both need to fully understand the meaning. More so you than me because you're obviously not getting it." I said pulling out my phone.

"Jay are you serious right now? Shut up man all you do is just run your mouth." He said as I continued with what I was doing.

"I guess we're twinsies! You do the same thing! Now let me read this meaning to you. To rely or depend upon somebody... hmmm... let me think about this." I said as I read the definition, and I put my phone back in my pocket.

"So you saying that you can't depend on me?" He asked as I squinted my eyes.

"How can I rely on you to do the right thing? How can I trust you Chris!? Look at what you did! Then, you comment smirk faces under her pictures???? What does that show me!? That shows me that you're flirting and you're interested in her Chris." I said as I snatched away from him.

"No no no! I don't know why I didn't think that you would take this the wrong way. Look, I was trynna build her up some. She's an Indonesian singer and she wanted to do some music together. I gave her a chance and we actually made a nice song that I was dedicating to you Jay. Did you even listen to all four of the songs that I put out?" He asked me as I didn't make eye contact with him.

"See! Now look at you! I got you looking stupid. You can't just jump to conclusions like that! I helped her get a little publicity and now she has way more followers than she did some days ago. She's also really cool Jay. Look, we were doing each other a favor. The song sounds really nice and it's just what I needed, so I could put the finishing touches on it. If I told you last night that I wanted you, then why would I up and be in a relationship with her the next Jay?" He asked trying to make me sound like I was crazy.

"Chris because of the things you do! Like post up suspicious pictures making everybody think that y'all are together!! That's why! How can you not think about me being pissed off at that!? If I did it then you'd be holding me off of the Empire State Building like you're King Kong or something! You'd go crazy! You'd probably even drop a diss track towards me. How could you expect me to not feel some type of way!" I semi-yelled at him as he got quiet.

"I understand and I'm sorry.... I told you to trust me, and I meant that baby. I keep putting you in the forefront. I try to do all these things to please you. Every time I kiss you... that should mean something. It shows that I still want you... why can't you see that? Come here..." He said as I shook my head no.

"Jay.... come here... please?" He asked as I slowly walked towards him, but I left space between us.

"You're still pissed off even though I just explained everything to you huh?" He asked as his fingers touched my chin.

I looked away from him.

I wouldn't even think about messing with a nigga this long. If this was just an average guy on the street... I would've been done a long time ago.

But... it's just something... it's something about Christopher Maurice Brown that has this lock on me. He shouldn't be able to get away with any of the things he's done. But, I feel like I'm gonna end up slipping under his spell once again.

I love him dearly and he knows that.

"Yeah I'm still pissed... I can't stand you right now." I said as I looked down at the ground.