Wednesday Evening.

(Chris' POV @ 6:23 p.m)

"Brown I told you this chicken was the best." Red said cleaning the meat off of his wing.

"Yeah man... I'll come back just for the food." I said shaking my head agreeing.

"And you'll come back for me too. Don't get it twisted." Jay said as we all shared a laugh.

I'm with Red, Jay, Prince, and her friend Jon Jon. She took us by Harold's before she brought us here to the airport. We're actually parked right outside of my jet. But, we're all sitting outside watching the planes land and take off.

"So, Chris, have you enjoyed Chicago?" Prince asked as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ya know man... Chicago has taken me on quite an adventure. I normally just come for shows and after parties. Never no personal trip, but I've enjoyed it so far. Just sad that I gotta leave so soon." I said as I stuffed some fries in my mouth. Then, I looked over at Jay eating with her head down.

"Aye man... I known lil sis since she was a baby cause we all grew up on the same block, and I must ask... did she cause you any trouble? I'm only sayin' that cause she used to always try to fight us. She was the only girl on the block that would step to me and my niggas. Everybody know who Tae's lil sister is." Jon Jon said as we all laughed.

"This lil nigga right here always tried to fight me. She either threw stuff at me, jumped on my back, or was quick to put me in a headlock." Red said as we laughed even harder.

"Cause y'all act like y'all run me or y'all think y'all can tell me what to do! I'm grownnnn." Jay said putting an emphasis at the end of grown.

"Nigga no you ain't. Cause last time I checked you was 17." Red said taking a bite off of his 5th wing.

... Jay licked the sauce off of her fingers, got up, and walked over Red to put him in a headlock until Red stood up on his feet.

"You thought you was gone get bro, but he's ready this time." Prince said clapping his hands.

"This like yo third time picking Red's side. I should completely cut you off." Jay said chuckling.

They both sat back down as we saw a plane preparing to take off.

"I'm lowkey scared of airplanes..." Jon Jon said as Prince agreed.

"I love them... I love taking off and landing. Then, when you're in the sky above the clouds, I feel like I'm on top of the world." Jay said smiling to herself as a smile was now plastered on my face. When she showcases a grin, I can't help, but to do the same.

"Nigga why you blushing so hard..." Red said nudging me and whispering in my ear.

"Man stop watching me you creep." I said shaking my head and eating more of my food.

"You may feel like you were on top of the world on that airplane, but the world was on top of you Saturday night." Red said as Jay almost spit out her pop, I almost choked, and Prince started coughing.

"It went down the wrong pipe." Prince said as Jay started patting his back. Red sat there laughing hysterically.

"What you mean man?" Jon Jon asked still eating his food.

"Well---" Red said as Jay cut him off.

"Jon you know how sometimes I like to lay in the grass and look up at the stars at night? I did that while I was out there in LA. So, Red was saying that the world was on top of me and I was under it. Just metaphorically speaking ya know?" Jay said with a fake smile on her face.