Saturday Morning.

(Chris' POV @ 2:56a.m)

Sitting on the beach at night has to be one of the most amazing feelings in the world.

I love hearing the waves crash upon the sand. Then, I get to look up and see the bright stars fill up the sky's darkness. Looking further into the distance, I looked and I saw a female figure. It had to be Jay.

The moonlight was causing her brown skin to glisten in the night. Her long black hair was flowing down her back.

I stood up from the sand and I walked to the water. I stopped when I could no longer see my knees and at that point, I was looking down at her.

"This is so beautiful." She uttered as a smile peered on my lips.

"The stars remind me of you... brightening up my darkness." I said as she turned her body to look up at me.

A beat to a song started playing... I didn't know what song it was though. It was the weirdest thing.

"Awnnn Chris... you always gotta make me blush." She said giggling softly.

"Do you hear that music?" I asked her as I was still confused.

"No... maybe you're just hearing things you weirdo." She said laughing and splashing water on me.

"Aw that's the game you wanna play?" I asked wiping water off of my face. She tried to run in the water, but that was a fail. She nearly fell face front into the water until I picked her up and swung her around.

"Ayeee I like bridal style!" She yelled aloud as we both laughed hysterically.

"Wanna spend the rest of my life witcha. You my ride or die hold it down fa' me you my nigga. You can get it all from me." I said singing a song I wrote called "Start it Slow". I haven't released it yet. It's an exclusive that I played for her.

"I got a wedding ring for you baby." She sang.

"All I need is for you to say one word and that's yes." I sang while smirking at her.

"Ight Chris we married now. I told you that you my boo slash husband anyways." She said laughing and displaying her beautiful bright smile.

I stared at her for a couple of seconds... then said....

"I love you... I really do."

"How do you know it's real?" She asked.

"I feel it in my heart. It throbs and beats fast every time I see you." I said while gazing into her orbs.

I put her down back on her feet and a frown grew on her face.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I asked.

"I hate that this is our last time together. I'll never stop loving you Chris... always and forever." She said as she started disappearing before my eyes.

"What the.... Jay! Don't leave me please." I semi-yelled as I tried to grab her by her waist. Her body was erasing by the second.

She pulled me down by my shirt and kissed me gently on the lips. Then, in that instant, my princess was gone.

I woke up with my eyes bucked and my heart racing. But, then I looked down at my arms, and I noticed her in them. She had her arms wrapped around my torso.

Jay looked so peaceful when she was sleeping. A half smile spread across my face. That dream was crazy. From the beat to that song... to her saying it was our last time together... to her just disappearing after I told her I loved her.