A Year & A Couple Months Later.

November, Freshman Year

"Make sure you're holding her head up Trevor." His mom said as he was holding his new baby sister in his arms. It was the cutest thing ever.

His whole family was here. His mom and his brothers came out to surprise everybody.

"You wanna hold her?" Trevor asked me as I smiled. He handed her over to me and I must say that she was so cute and chunky.

So, to answer any possible questions...

Trevor and I have been together for a year and two months now. It hurts that I still haven't gotten in touch with Chris through a text or a call. But, hey.... like I said that's just the way it's gonna be.

 like I said that's just the way it's gonna be

As a matter of fact... it's been rumors going around for months and months now. He's supposed to be "seeing" this girl... I forgot her name. But, she posted a video on her Instagram of them together... as you can see he's grabbing his friend. Need I say more? So, once I heard about that and he wasn't talking to me, I ain't think twice about being with Trevor. I needed to keep myself in positive spirits. Even though seeing that girl just made my skin crawl. She's cute don't get me wrong... but I don't like allat.

But, I'm still proud of him. He's been dropping singles and he's been making #1 hits! As usual!
He dropped a new song called Privacy, and he dropped the video... I must say... that's the explicit man I know and love. I should've been in that video though. I would've showed out! Additionally, he also dropped a song called "Party". That's my jam! I told y'all I wasn't gone stop being Team Breezy no matter how upset I am at him.

Then, you know what else hurts? He posted this picture earlier this morning on Instagram...

A behind the scenes picture from the Privacy video he shot a while ago....

HE IS A SHNACK! A FREAKIN FULL COURSE MEAL!

Wait... I have a boyfriend, let me calm down. But, you know what? Me having a boyfriend doesn't take away how sexy this man is...

I hate the fact that he still has this lock on me. But, whatever...