Thursday Night.

(Jay's POV)

"Lil bit you ready??" August asked from outside the bathroom.

He wanted me to ride with him to Drai's. The rest of the guys agreed. So, I'm in the mirror primping right now.

"Yeah I'm coming." I said opening up the door as his mouth dropped.

" I said opening up the door as his mouth dropped

"Oh my gosh...." he uttered under his breath.

"How do I look?"

"I'm speechless.... you look gorgeous Jay... fa real." August said as he started to put me on his Snapchat.

"Oh my gosh August really?" I asked laughing.

"Turn around for ya boy!" He semi-yelled as I twirled around in my heels.

"Man, do you have ta' leave on Sunday? Can't you just stay in L.A foreva?"

"Unfortunately I have to go home." I said laughing.

"I know I know, you gone have ta' make ya way out here ta' visit me. Let's roll out." He said as he opened up the door to the hallway.

(30 minutes later)

I wanted to stand in the audience and get a feel of everything. I was singing along and cheering as Trey and Chris were on the stage.

"If you talkin bout sex! Girl you gone think.... girl you know that I invented that! And I'm on to the next!" I yelled out while singing along.

While in the crowd, I made a couple of friends.

"Look at Trey lookin like a snack." This girl next to me said as we both agreed.

"Girl what about Nelly? He's fine too... to bad he got a girlfriend." This guy behind us said as we erupted in laughter.

"Y'all can have them, I'll take Chris any day." I said as they agreed.

"Girl yes you better... especially cause you look good tonight!" He said as I blushed and thanked him.

"I'm Rome and this is my homie Nita." He said as I introduced myself.

"Hey y'all I'm Jay..... I'll see y'all around though cause I gotta bounce." I said waving good-bye and leaving out the crowd. I really really had to use the bathroom.

On my way to the bathroom.... I bumped into this guy.