Friday Morning.

Sorry for any errors or mistakes😔Hope you enjoy though❤️

(Jay's POV @ 2:46 a.m)

"Hey pretty baby with the high heels on...
You give me fever like I've never, ever known" Chris sang as we started singing together in his living room. I told myself as soon as I got back, I was gonna go to sleep. But, we both were wide awake, and I know we both love MJ.

"You're just a product of loveliness
I like the groove of your walk, your talk, your dress." I sang with a smile and he started to circle around me. I looked down and blushed as he sang the next verse.

"I feel your fever from miles around...
I'll pick you up in my car and we'll paint the town." He sang with emotion as I started getting exciting. This was an amazing moment. Everybody knows how much Chris loves Michael. Then, to share this type of moment with him... it's just an indescribable feeling.

"Just kiss me baby and tell me twice." I sang as he leaned down and pecked my lips. It was a quick motion and it felt surreal.

"Whoa!! Chris! I wasn't ready for that!" I semi-yelled as he laughed hysterically.

"You're the one for me... The way you make me feel." He sang as he grabbed my hands and twirled me around like they do on the movies.

"The way you make me feel." Of course I had to sing the ad-libs.

"You really turn me onnn." He sang while smirking at me.

"You really turn me on." I sang and then I thought for a moment.

"Wait... I do?" I asked as we both chuckled.

"Since I first saw you in that bathing suit... then, when I see you in the mirror doing your hair... then, when I hear your sleepy voice, and when I see you smile. It's just the little things you do." Chris said putting on a small smile. I went close to him and I hugged him. He wrapped his hands around my back. It was one of those genuine full hugs.

"Thank you Chris." I said burying my face in his chest.

"Your welcome... I want you to know your worth. I know after Sunday, we're gonna go our separate ways. But, I want you to know that you are so very special to me princess." As he said that, we were still holding onto each other. I heard the beat to Man in the mirror start to play. This was my song right here.

Standing right here with him brought back memories to me watching his performance at the BET Awards when he cried. That really had my heart in tears.

"I'm gonna make a change, for once in my life.." Michael sang in the background as Chris and I continued our conversation.

"Chris you already know how special and significant you are in my life." I said while looking up at his eyes.

"Yeah... it's hard to find somebody nowadays where you can share your deepest problems and secrets with. Somebody who will point you in the right direction. Someone who will tell you right from wrong. You've shown me a different side to myself. It's hard for me to let people in sometimes. They wanna use me or they just wanna test me to see if I'll pop off again." He said rocking me back and forth in the hug.

"After the incident, I've tried my hardest to become a better person. I feel like everything was snatched away from me after that." He said as I started to hear his voice crack.