Friday Night.

Sorry for any errors or mistakes! Hope you enjoy this quick chapter! ❤️

(Jay's POV)

It's so many celebrities on this red carpet. It is absolutely amazing. I'm trying to take in the moment, but my mind is racing from previous events. Yes, I'm still sad about what Chris said to me.

"Jay look up... they wanna talk to you." Prince said knocking me out of my thoughts. It was a reporter from Revolt TV.

"Hi! You must be the Jay! So, tell us! Everyone wants to know what it's like to spend a week with Chris Brown. Can you tell us?"

In my head I wanted to go off. But, I can't lie. This week as a whole has been amazing. Yeah, I feel like trash right now, but I can't tell a fake story about my stay at his house.

"To be honest, this past week has been indescribable. I've been a CB fan since I heard Ya Man Ain't Me and all these years, I've been trying to meet him. So, getting the chance to spend a week with him was the icing on the cake." I said as the reporter smiled and pictures were being taken.

"That dress is beautiful! Did Chris buy it?"

"Yes ma'am... it was his treat."

"What type of person is he? Everyone knows about the incident that occurred in 2009, but do you see change in him? Is he a different person? Can you describe the Chris Brown you know and see?"

When the reporter asked that.... I had to make a huge decision. Release anger and tell about the person that just treated me like dirt in his dressing room, or tell her about the Chris Brown that I like. The one that's there when you need him, the one that cares about me, the down to earth, and well-rounded Chris. But, I did what I felt was right.

"Chris Brown is the sweetest guy I've ever met in a long time. He's so humble and he's down to earth. He's not afraid to speak his mind, but he also cares about his words and his actions. Whenever I need something... he's there. I say that these past couple of days have been amazing because he's shown me a different side. Of course he's a Grammy winner and your favorite R&B Male Artist, but he's also Christopher Maurice Brown at heart. He's passionate about his fans and his music. Most of all, he's silly and lovable. You can't not like him. No matter what, I'll support him. That's why I'm still standing here."

As I spoke, I started to think about his fine self. Yes, I'm upset, but it doesn't take away the fact that he's a snack. He can still get it. I just imagined the tattoos running along his neck and arms. Then, that million dollar smile of his and that dimple. Ugh he better be glad that he's fine. It's lessening up my anger.

(Chris' POV)

I just wrapped up an interview on the red carpet. As I look around to find Jay, Prince, and Red, I see Jay talking to a reporter and a group of people surrounding her.

When I say that she looks gorgeous tonight.. believe it. Her hair draping down her back and that dress she has on makes me wanna just do some thangs to her after the show.

I said some hurtful things to her earlier. It was out of anger and it was apart of a plan. I'm throwing her a surprise party tomorrow to thank her for being here and I said some things because I was pissed off. So, yeah it was a mixture of the two. I made her so sad and I hate knowing that. I want her to think that I meant some of the things I said, so she can't expect anything going on tomorrow, but I probably went too far.

Walking up to the crowd, I heard her talking about me.

"Chris Brown is the sweetest guy I've ever met in a long time....."