Back to Square One?

This is a short chapter by the way😬

Jay's POV

As we walked down the hallway of the hotel, a short smirk came to my face.

"You okay?" He asked me as I looked up at him.

"Yeah..." I said as I stared at the ground.

"I had fun... I'm glad you chose to come with me." He said as I felt his hand rub against the back of mine. Then, I felt him fully grasp it.

I looked over at it and it made me blush. I still wouldn't look at him cause I don't want him seeing me smile like an idiot.

"I had fun too Chris... even though I'm exhausted." I said chuckling lightly as he joined in.

We took a couple more steps and we stopped at my hotel door.

"I wish you could've just came back to my hotel." He said as I finally looked up at him.

"Chris... you made me go against my word. Ever since we laid eyes on each other, it's like I did everything you told me to do. I wasn't supposed to see you today. I still don't know if I trust you either. You gotta give me the rest of the night to think about it." I said folding my arms across my chest as he looked at me calmly. A smile then came to the both of our faces.

I was surprised something slick wasn't coming out of his mouth.

"Alright... you're still mine though. I'll also have you know that if I would've laid it down in that bathroom, then you would be staying with me in my room. You already made up your mind lowkey, you just don't wanna tell me aloud yet because of your pride. I'll let it slide for now." He said as I looked away from him and I chuckled.

I can't stand Red....

*bang* *bang* *bang*

I heard against the door as I felt Chris at my entrance.

"What y'all doing in there! Open up right now!" Red yelled out as we looked at each other face to face.

"We just talking Red! Go away!" I yelled out as Chris cut me off by kissing me again.

"You lying! CB I'm bouta bust down the door!" I heard him yell out as I bucked my eyes.

"He just playin..." Chris said groaning.

"Chris you know he not playing..." I said then I heard Red outside the door say, "Aye, help me bust down this door."

I quickly jumped down, fixed my clothes, and I watched Chris put his package back inside his box. He zipped up his pants, and he fixed himself.

As I was about to reach for the door, I felt Chris smack me super hard on my booty.

I winced out and I heard Red say, "I'm coming in!"

When he said that, I opened the door and he stormed in.

Present

Here we are now.... Red ain't letting nothin' go down between us.

"Shutup... nobody asked you Chris... thanks for walking me up here. I guess I'll see you when I see you." I said as my front door opened up.

"Took you long enough... do you know what time it is? It's like 4 a.m...." Prince said as we met face to face.

He looked at Chris, then at me.

"Sorry... I brought her back safely." Chris said chuckling as Prince started glaring.

"Nigga... my best friend has a curfew. Don't break it again." He said talking to Chris as he stuck up his middle finger at Prince.

"Bye Chris" I said waving as I stepped in the hotel room.

"Bye baby..." He said as I squinted my eyes at him and then he chuckled and walked away.

I closed the door, and Prince had his arms folded.

"Did y'all do it?" He asked me as I threw my purse at his face.

"Ouchhhhhh! That hurt!" He semi-yelled as I went into the bathroom.

"That's the point you moron. No, we didn't do anything. Gosh.... is that really what you think of your best friend?" I asked as I sat down on the toilet to pee.

Prince walked right in.

"Nigga I'm trynna use the bathroom in peace here." I said as he sat on the long sink.

"There is no peace as long as Prince is around... you taking him back?" He asked as I looked up at him.

"Hand me that roll of tissue behind you... why you ain't put it on the hook dummy?" I asked as he threw it to me and I shook my head.

"Shutup and answer the question.."

"No... I will though. Chris knows I will. I'm just being extra that's all." I said wiping myself.

"Alright... just keep me updated. I'm going back to bed. Unlike you, niggas like sleeping around here." He said casually walking out the bathroom.

"What?! You out of all people should know that I love my sleep." I semi-yelled as he yelled back telling me to shut up.

I'm sick of the disrespect around here man.

10:26 a.m

"Jay..... wake up...." I heard Prince say in my ear as I used my hand to shove his face away from mine.

"Wake up!" He yelled out as I put a pillow on top of my head.

"Go awayyyyyyy!" I yelled out with a raspy voice.

"Alright well don't tell me that I ain't tell you." He said sitting on top of my back.

"Prince... I will kill you.... get off of me." I said once more as he ignored me.

"Imma tell you anyway. Dave is gonna be here with his people in like thirty minutes to come get you. That's what Nicki texted you saying. Then, Chris dropped like 4 new songs from the album, and he posted a couple pics on Instagram of this girl I think you might wanna see."

As soon as I heard new songs and girl, I instantly jumped up.

"Say what now?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Check his instagram... I'm just here to inform. You're gonna do one of two things. You're either gonna ignore him, or call him up and treat his soul." Prince said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

I sat there and thought to myself.... what is going on? What did this nigga do now?

"Where's my phone?" I asked reaching and feeling around the bed for it.

"No no no! You gotta get ready for when Dave gets here." Prince said grabbing my phone and running in the bathroom.

"Prince stop playin! What did Chris do!?" I asked as I chased after him.

Chris got one more time to piss me off. If this is something serious, then he can seriously kiss all of this goodbye for good!

————————————————-

Comments? Feedback? Thoughts 💭?

Real quick update for you guys! I know y'all don't like cliffhangers but it makes it more interesting 😏

Thanks for reading! 💗