Tuesday Morning.

I'm so sorry for any errors or mistakes in this chapter😔I still hope you guys like it!

(Chris' POV)

"Stranger danger." Jay said as I opened the door back up to see her father standing there.

"Baby girl...." He said as I furrowed my eyebrows and Jay did the same.

He's not allowed to call her that.

"You're not allowed to call me that." Jay said.

See, I told y'all.

"I came to check on you and I heard about your brother." He said trying to step in, but I stepped in front of him.

"Wassup man... what you doin here?" I asked as I felt Jay hold on to the back of my shirt.

"Nigga aren't you Chris Brown? Why are you here with my daughter?" He asked aggressively as I started getting agitated.

"Nigga yes I am and don't worry about why I'm here. State your business." I said as Jay started rubbing my back. She knew I was getting irritated.

"Is it a crime for me to come see my daughter?"

"After all these years of not seeing me or Tae, you wanna magically appear? Then, you know you're not supposed to come here without mom being present. She's at work." Jay said peaking out from behind me.

"I'm a grown man and I'm still your dad. If I wanna come and see my kids I can do just that. Now, let me in before I make you." He said looking up at me as I clenched my jaw.

"Nigga you better get outta my face coming over here talking like dat. You don't know me. If she said you can't be here then you can't come in. You making this harder than what it should be." I said as he stepped closer to me.

"I'm not leaving this house." He said as I felt my blood boiling.

"Back up away from him." Jay said to him as he looked back at her.

"Excuse me? Who you think you talking to like that?" He asked aggressively as I pulled her behind me. We were standing face to face. I could tell she was scared of him.

"Nigga she's talking to you. Now, it sounds like you have trouble hearing." I heard Red's voice and a gun cock back. Haha... my nigga.

"Red oh my gosh..." Jay said as I stepped back. I still stood in front of her because I still wanted to protect her.

"This the last time somebody gone tell you blood. Get away from this house and nigga I better not catch you around here again." Red said holding the gun in his hand.

"Ight... Jay they won't be around here forever." Her father said aloud as he walked away from the door towards his car. Red closed the door and I didn't feel Jay standing up behind me.

"He's gonna come back..." Jay said pacing back and forth.

"You're gonna be alright Jay." Red said putting his gun away.

"No no no... he's gonna come back and y'all won't be here when he does. That was a freakin threat." Jay said running her fingers through her hair. She was still pacing out of fear.

"Babe he's not gonna hurt you. I promise---" I said as I was cut off by the door bell ringing again.

"Ohhhh snap he's already back!" Jay said hiding behind the wall in the kitchen.