Wednesday Morning Pt. 2

(Chris' POV)

6:47 a.m

I squinted my eyes as the light from the bathroom came in. Why in the world was I sleeping in the bathroom?

A slight pain shot through my head letting me know that I had a headache. As I opened my eyes more clearly, I noticed that I was in somebody's arms.

I turned my head slightly and I saw baby girl sound asleep. I don't even really remember what happened last night, but I can infer that I got drunk.

Her arms were wrapped around my torso as my head laid back on her chest. Her back was up against the wall.

I can't believe she stayed up with me. I know I didn't treat her right at all last night. Yeah, I got jealous, but I don't know why. She really is doing something to me. It's so unusual.

I gently moved her arms from around me. I stood up on my feet and I went in the medicine cabinet. Grabbing the bottle of aspirin, I took one out and popped it in my mouth.

I turned back around and I leaned down to pick her up off of the floor. I held her bridal style and I walked towards my room.

While walking, I looked down at her and I admired her. This girl was like a glistening piece of milk chocolate. As I snapped myself out of my thoughts, I walked into my room and I placed her in my bed.

7:14 a.m

I woke up to the sunlight peaking in the room. Then, I looked around and noticed that I wasn't in my room. Once I came to my senses, I heard the door open. Looking in that direction, Chris walked in with a towel on his shoulder, no shirt, and grey jogging pants on.

My freakin weakness. But, I wasn't falling victim to nothing else. I'm still angry. I had to get Chris under control because his mind was on drunk sex. My mind was thinking about it, but I had to tell myself no.

He was intoxicated and there would've been no meaning. So, in the midst of trying to stop him, he had to throw up. I hate throw up. Of course, I had to take him to the bathroom and clean it up. I didn't sign up to clean Chris Brown vomit. But, then I remember him falling asleep in my arms.

"Good morning baby girl" He said as I looked at him in disgust.

"Don't you dare baby girl me. You know that you are selfish, disgusting, and disrespectful? I can't believe what you did last night. I can't even look at you right now." I said getting off the bed attempting to leave the room.

"Jay wait please listen to me." He said gently grabbing my arm.

"No Chris! You put me through so much! To think that I almost had sex with you and you even kissed me. Dang if we was gone share a kiss, I would've at least wanted it to be meaningful! Some emotion! Let it be consensual! Let me feel some sparks or somethin!"

"Wait, we kissed? Dang can we do it again? I don't remember that!"
He said with a "dang I missed out!" type of look.

"No Chris....Then, I had to come out in the middle of the night to come and get you cause you wanted to get drunk! That was so very selfish of you man...I don't even wanna be here anymore."
I said trying to get out of his grip.

"Baby girl you're lying... I know you wanna be here as much as I want you to be here. Last night was ridiculous and I apologize for that. I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart." He said as I started to walk out the room.

I felt myself being swept off of my feet again.

"I'm tired of you picking me up! Get off of me!" I semi-yelled as he threw me on the bed. Here we go again.

"No, cause I'm talking and you're gonna listen to me." He said pinning my hands above my head as he hovered over me.

"I'm sorry okay? I got jealous and I know it was stupid for me to. So, yeah I decided to go get drunk to try and erase the thoughts of you outta my head. Obviously it didn't work. I can't help the fact that I'm developing these feelings for you. I'm sorry for forcing myself on you last night even though I don't remember it. I wouldn't have wanted our first kiss to be like that." He said as my heart softened.

His voice became calm and he let my hands go.

"Chris..... I-----" I was soon cut off by him.

"Then you say we can't catch feelings for each other. People may look at you as a fan, but baby girl you're more than that to me." He said with remorse and sympathy in his eyes.

"I appreciate that Chris .... I really do but you know how I feel. It's always gonna be love for you, but we live in two separate worlds." I said moving from up under him.

I got off of the bed and I walked in the hallway.

"It's somethin about ya baby, and I swear that it drives me crazy. I'm stuck on you baby stuck on you baby.... I might need help cause I can't think of nothin else you got me stuck on stupid for youuuuu.... oooooo look what you doooo.... to me." I heard him sing as I stopped in my tracks.

That's one of my favorite songs by him and I knew it fit at this moment.

I turned back around to look at him and I saw him with a sad, yet sincere look on his face.

"Chris I love that song....." I said chuckling as a smile peered on his lips.

He walked over to me and he ran his hand through my hair. I looked down to hide my blushes.

His finger lifted up my chin and we were seeing eye to eye.

"What are you doing to me?" He asked as he examined my facial expression.

"I honestly don't know. The more I stand here with you the sadder I get." I said backing away and looking down.

"Why are you sad? I'm right here for you." He said pulling me back to him.

"Because it's Wednesday and I have to leave Sunday. I don't wanna leave when I have my dream right here. With you is where I wanna be. But, I know I can't have you. I have to go back to Chicago and I have to let you go." I said looking down and shaking my head.

I was almost close to tears.

"Baby girl it's gonna be ok----"

"No it's not Chris... dang man that's why I didn't wanna catch feelings for you because I knew there would be a time that I would have to leave you. I want you in my life, but it just doesn't work like that." I said as he pulled me into his chest. As my face was imbedded in his pack, I wrapped my arms around his back.

I felt him lean down and kiss my forehead.

"It's too late for me... I caught feelings and I don't think they're going anywhere anytime soon. But, we gone have to stick it out." He said as I let go of his grip and I walked towards my room.

"C'mon now, you should already know where you lay down from now on." He said holding his hand out for me to grab it.

I smiled at him and I grabbed his hand. Of course he pulled me into his room as he climbed under the covers.

I got in afterwards and he pulled me close to him.

His cologne filled my nose and his warmth made me tingly on the inside.

"Thank you Chris." I said as I closed my eyes.

"For?"

"Don't worry about it... just go to sleep." I said finally getting comfortable.

"Okay and don't drive my batman car again." He was closing his eyes.

"Shut up... don't get drunk again." I said as he let out a deep chuckle.

He got his nerve.

-------------------------
They have something so special 😭

Thanks for reading loves! 💋