Monday Morning.

(Chris' POV)

"Thanks Chris... and Jay pull it together and be nice." Her mom said walking out the door with her two fingers pointing in Jay's direction.

The physical therapist made it here really early and I must say that the tension in the room was deep.

It's 6:40 a.m and we all know that Jay doesn't like for her sleep to be interrupted. She threw mini tantrums with me back in the bay when I tried to get her up at 7 something. So, I know 6 a.m on a no-school day in Chicago was pushing it.

"Alright Jay... are you ready to start?" Cara, the therapist, asked her.

All Jay did was give her a blank expression and she placed her face in her palms. I could see that she wasn't having it this morning.

(Jay's POV)

First off... this hoe got the nerve to come up in here at 6 in the morning when she wasn't due here until 8:30... what type of.... then, she acting like she don't know that she's flirting with Chris. She's been playing the dumb role since she got here. I'm cranky in the morning, and then she gone try to run me over, so she can get to Chris? Nah sis... that's what's not about to happen.

He doesn't see it and my mom didn't see it, but when she laid eyes on him, I knew it was a wrap. Before my mom left, she left Cara and me in the living room by ourselves and I saw her primping herself and rolling her eyes at me. This skank don't know me like that. She better be glad I'm 65% crippled from my abdomen down because it would be a full blown WWE Smackdown Match in this living room.

"Jay... you ready?" Chris asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked at him, closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. My freakin eyes were still burning.

I shook my head yes and looked back at Cara. She was smiling from ear to ear at Chris. Now, don't get me wrong, when you look at him, you have no choice but to crack a smile. But, this girl was just over doing it. She was cheesing harder than me on the first day I met him. Her jaws were gonna lock and break.

"Okay sweetheart... lets check your mobile abilities. Can you move your foot?" She asked as I started moving my feet and my toes around.

"Ewww yo nasty feet." Chris said as I slightly shoved him.

Cara started writing things down on her clipboard, and then I turned on Netflix, so I could watch Boondocks.

"Ooooo Boondocks..." Chris said sitting on the couch next to me. As you could see, we've been watching this together since the first night.

"Oooo I love the boondocks too. All of the seasons were good." She said looking at him.

"Oh really? What's your favorite episode?" I asked with a smile on my face.

While Chris looked at the tv, she mean mugged me.

"I don't have a favorite. I just love all of it." She said as I continued to question her. In other words, she never even watched it. By this time, Chris was listening to the conversation.

"Oh really? What are the brother's names? You know the two main characters?" I asked as she looked up at the ceiling.

Ha ha I got her trapped.

"J----" She was about to say, but she was cut off by my facial expression and Chris'. Cara was about to be all the way off.

"Nevermind, sweetheart I'm gonna check the mobility in your leg." She said preparing to grab it to help me move it. She's acting like I can't walk. I'm just really sore from the fall. I'm able to limp around.