Tuesday Morning.

(Jay's POV)

Chris didn't tell me that he had to practice for the BET Awards this week.

"Jay come on and get up."

"For whatttttttt it's 6 in the morning Chris go away." I said burying my face in my pillow.

"I got rehearsal this morning."

"For what?"

"The BET Awards... Remember? This month is June... The awards come on this weekend." He said as I raised my face off of the pillow.

"Aw snap... But it's so early. It's yo fault. You keep me up at the wee hours of the morning then you expect me to follow you." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Come on... I know you wanna see me practice. Hey, you may run into some celebrities too."

So here I am sitting in the audience as Chris was about to rehearse for his set. He wanted me to wait in the dressing room. But, I told him I wanted to watch.

It was a lot of people here. I thought I was gonna be by myself, but Red is here to keep me company and to annoy me.

"So lil bit, you think I can do that?" Red asked as Chris was warming up on stage. He did a back flipped as the directors, stage crew, and his dancers hyped him up.

"Without breaking your neck? Nah ion think so." I said chuckling as he side eyed me.

I pulled out my phone and I looked at my snaps from last night. Chris was on them and my comments were blowing up. Of course when Nesha saw them earlier, she called me immediately.

We talked for about an hour as I was getting ready this morning.

"Aye, you know we're going to Vegas on Thursday and we come back Friday morning because we have to be back for the awards that night." Red said filling me in on everything.

"Wow that's a lot to do. Am I coming to the awards with y'all?"

I hope I am. That would be amazing.

"Of course you coming stupid why wouldn't you?"

"Okay you ain't gotta be sarcastic. I'm just asking. I have to find something to wear. I didn't bring anything award show worthy." I said chuckling.

"It's okay... We'll take you somewhere." He said as my phone vibrated. It's my mom.

"I'll be right back... I'm going to his dressing room. It's my mom." I said about to answer.

"Alright... Don't get lost talking to your mommy." He said being sarcastic.

"Shut up period head." I said laughing hysterically while he mean mugged me. I'm sure he'll get over it.

"Hello?" I asked as I answered the phone.

"Hey Jay! How's my sweet heart doing? I miss you." She said as a smile peered on my lips.

"I miss you too mom. I'm fine by the way. How's everything with you?" She asked as I was walking down a hallway towards his dressing room.

I'm trying to maneuver through all these people. A lot of people are working to prepare for the show and to accommodate all of the artists.

"Everything is fine back here... It's kinda quiet around the house sometimes because you and your brother aren't arguing. He's still annoying though."

"That's never going to change. How's grandma?"

"Your grandma is fine. I'm actually not with them though. I'm on my way to work. Where's Chris?" She asked as I started smiling.

"He's rehearsing for the BET Awards." I said as my mom went crazy.

"You are with him as he's rehearsing!? That's amazing! When is the show?"

"It airs on Friday."

"Are you going?"

"Of course I'm going!" I said as she was getting excited on the phone.

"Wow, my baby girl is really living her dream. I'm so happy for you. Wait, what are you wearing? You didn't pack anything for an award show."

"Yeah I know. Red said that they're gonna take me to find something to wear. I'm all covered on this end mom." I said giggling as I grabbed a pineapple from off of the table.

"Dang girl what are you eating? Smacking all on the phone in my ear." She said as I erupted in laughter.

"I'm eating some pineapples. You know I love those."

"Yeah I do know that. Well, I'll call you a little later when I get off of work. Have fun sweetie and take a bunch of pictures. Oh and Jay keep your hands to yourself please." She said laughing as I laughed along with her. I love this woman.

"Mom I know I know. I'll talk to you later and I love you."

"Love you too. Bye." She said as we both hung up the phone. I walked towards the mirror and I took a couple of pictures. Afterwards, I decided to eat some more pineapples and grab some strawberries.

As I was stuffing my face, the door opened up and behold....... Big Sean.... My dad was standing at the door.

"Yo..... Wassup? I thought I was gonna find Chris in here... Wait, aren't you Jay? What's good? I'm Sean Don."

How did he know my name. Here I am looking stupid with a big piece of fruit in my mouth. I hurried to squirt some hand sanitizer in my palm and I rubbed it together.

"I am so sorry... Give me a second... I'm a huge fan." I mumbled as he chuckled. He put his hand down and when I got myself together, he embraced me into a hug.

"Let me start over.... Yes, my name is Jay. How do you know that?" I asked as we let go.

"Chris was talking about somebody spending a week with him and I know you're not a random girl back here for no reason. Then, I saw you on his Instagram saying that you won. So, from my inference skills, I can tell that I'm right." He said as we both shared a laugh.

"Yeah that's correct. I'm sorry I don't know what to say. I'm a huge fan and I came to your concert when you came to Chicago. It's a pleasure man." I said as he rubbed my head attempting to mess up my hair.

"Aw thanks lil bit.... Just act like I'm one of yo homies from now on... Wanna go walk around? We can talk and you can tell me about yourself before I go rehearse." He said pinching my cheek.

"Ok I see you are a real touchy person... I'd love to walk and talk with you Mr. Don." I said chuckling as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"I just think that you are so adorable. I had to pinch your cheek. But, let's go so I can introduce you to a few people. Chris got you sitting around here bored. I'll show you a good time." He said as I looked up to him. He had a smile on his face.

The more I looked at this man and his beard, I must say that he was daddyish.

--------------------

Thanks for reading! ❤️