Friday Afternoon.

Thanks for reading! I really appreciate it! ❤️I love feedback!

(Chris' POV)

"Yoooo this place is amazing. You normally don't see houses like this on the south side of Chicago." Prince said as we laughed in unison.

He just got here. I had Red leave earlier to pick him up. I guess he's the guy that takes care of my guests.

"Haaaa I bet all the huge houses are in the burbs." I said as Prince shook his head.

"Man you already know. They pack all of us up in the hood with all the apartments and small school campuses, then you go to the suburbs they got all the mansions and schools that's bigger than the White House. I just don't get it." Prince said as I shook my head with him.

You could tell he was bright and he was aware of the things that go on in our culture and society.

"By the way... she's upstairs sleeping... I gotta make some runs for tonight, but I'll be back around 4 with the chauffeur. We gotta beat the L.A traffic to be there for soundcheck. So, I'm gonna have all of our clothes and outfits in my dressing so we can all change for the red carpet. I'll be back soon, help yourself and make yourself at home man." I said grabbing my phone and keys.

"Ight man thank you! See you later!"

(Prince's POV)

"Bestieeee!" I semi-whispered as I hovered over the bed. She didn't even budge. I came here to see her... she gotta get up.

"I said Best friend!!!" I yelled out and got on top of the bed.

"Chrissss go away! You wanna keep me up early in the mornin, then you don't want me to sleep! Go to rehearsal or somethin dang." She semi-yelled as she pulled the blanket over her face.

"Aw so Chris is your best friend now? You just forgot about lil ole Prince huh?" I said aloud as she threw the covers off.

"Ahhhhhhhh!! Bestieeeee!!!" She yelled aloud while getting up to jump on me.

"Aw so now I'm the bestie." I said standing there with a blank expression.

"Stop playin!! What are you doing here!?! I missed you sooooo much!!" She screamed out.

"It was Chris' idea. He heard about how much you missed me, so he flew me out here. I really did miss you. Everybody at the school was quiet and happy when they found out that you finally got here. I was happy too, but Chris also took you away from me." I said making a sad face.

"Awnnnnnnnn he can't take my best friend away. That's just my husband. It's not what you think. You're here now and that's all that matters." She said laughing and hugging me again.

"So um.... I must ask.... did my best friend sleep with Chris Brown yet?" I asked sitting down on the bed.

"What!? Why does everyone think I'm gonna do that." She said shaking her head.

"Don't play dumb... that's all you talked about in school. You claimed that all you needed was 5 minutes with Chris Brown and it would change his life. Did you not?" I asked as she sat there laughing.

"Haaaaaaannn you right... but I already told Chris that I'm not sleeping with him. That would mess my mind up." She said going into the bathroom and running some water.