Plot Twist.

Jay's POV in L.A

"Jay I told you... I told you to be careful with him..." Sevyn said as she sat across from me at the two-seated dinner table.

I sat and I placed my face in my palms. It's been at least 4 months since the news got out to everybody.

The day I stood in the living room with Chris, Nia, and Royalty... changed something....

Something shifted between Chris and me. My mind went blank. In reality, I wanted to kill him, or even hurt him critically.

He forgot to mention to me that he had a child. We talked consecutively before I surprised him and even when I got to his house... he didn't warn me. I was hurt to the core. I went to August's house and I cried my eyes out that whole night. The love of my life... had a baby... not by me.

He let me stay over there after I packed all of my stuff up from Chris' house.

I'm not upset at Royalty because none of this is her fault. She's beautiful and I'm happy for them. It just hurts that the man I love had a baby with someone else.

Then, after I cried at August's house, I called and told Chris to give me a couple of days to think. Obviously, I needed to clear my head.

I informed him that I would give him my final answer before I left for school. I was gonna tell him that I was gonna stay. He knew I wasn't going anywhere. Everybody knew that! I was stuck to him like glue and he took advantage of that.

But, during that short 3-day time span, he ended up creeping around with some girls from the club.

Pictures plastered all online of his "infidelities"... some of the girls even posted pictures inside his house, walking in lingerie around his living room, they were in his room, and one girl even showed his shoe collection. I'm not even gonna say what another hoe did cause then imma get pissed off all over again.

That nigga had the nerve to show out. During that time, we were supposed to try and work things out. If he loved me so much, then why didn't he use those three days to make it up to me? Or, take those days to work up somewhat of an apology? Why didn't he? Because he didn't care about me and he still doesn't!

Instead, he was sticking his thing inside of everything that walked around Los Angeles.

"I know Sevyn... I just didn't expect that from him." I said as I stirred my straw around in my drink.

I'm in town, and she said that she wanted to meet up with me. So, here we are.

She told me way back about watching him and the groupies. Sevyn was the only person besides Prince that really talked to me about being careful around Chris. Sevyn told me about his habits and how many times he sleeps with other girls. I swept every comment under the rug.

But, of course I thought after I came around, he would stop. For some time though, he was committed to me and he was serious about it.

Then, it's like we got exposed by Stella, I got sent back to Chicago, and everything went downhill from there. I wanted to prove people wrong... I wanted to prove to people that Chris and I could work.

I wanted to prove that... little ole me... a girl from Chicago, could have a chance with an A-listed celebrity. But, everything doesn't always go as planned.

"I know Jay... you two were inseparable. So, I started to think otherwise, until ya know. Things changed... I just can't believe he did you like that. I definitely went off on him." She said as she grabbed my hand across the table.

10 Days With Him जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें