Tuesday Night.

10:46 p.m

"So, you know what you're wearing to my show in Vegas?" He asked as we sat on top of the hood of his red Lamborghini. Man, I love this car.

"No, not yet, but I have an idea. I'm gonna have Red take me to the mall tomorrow so I can go buy my outfit." I said looking up at the stars.

"You know I gotchu right? You don't need to buy anything." He said as I looked at him crazy.

"Chris, look I don't need you to pay for my stuff. I came out here with my own money." I said chuckling.

"Nah, ion really care about what you're sayin. I'm paying and that's final. Now, come walk on the beach with me." He said hopping down off the car.

"Whatever man..." I said hopping down and walking next to him.

"Wanna play questions?"

"Sure, you go first."

"What size shoe you wear?" He asked as I laughed hysterically at the random question.

"I wear a 6.5 in boys, but I get a 7 so I can keep the shoe longer. What talents do you have?" I asked in sarcasm.

"Aw well I don't do much but sing, dance, act, produce, direct, draw, flip, and I play a little basketball here and there. Ya know, nothin major." He said with a sarcastic look on his face.

"Nothin major my booty. You do everything Chris." I said as we stopped at the water.

"Shut up, next question, what's your middle name?"

"Symone" I said shaking my head.

"Awnnnnn how cute. I'm gonna start calling you that." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I started getting chills down my spine. I don't know why Chris keeps doing this to me.

"Do you have any birthmarks?" I asked as he let me go.

"Let's find out." He said smirking and unzipping his pants.

"No no no no!! Stop it!" I said as he zipped it back up and erupting in laughter.

"Ugh you get on my nerves." I said shaking my head.

"Do you have any?" He asked as I thought about my answer. I looked around to see if anybody was near, but Chris was right. This was a private beach.

"I have four actually."

"Dang girl, where they at?"

I took my shirt off revealing my bra.

"Oh I see this is what you wanted." He said with a sly smirk. He pulled me towards him as I whacked his hand away.

"No you idiot, I'm showing you my birthmarks. Look, I have one two on my back and I have two on my arms." I said as he turned me around to examine me. I felt his finger trace the big one on my back.

"Man, yo body is banging baby girl." He said as I quickly put my shirt back on.

"Yeah I know right, too bad you can't have it." I said winking and walking away.

"Girl, the things I would do to you. You just wouldn't understand." He said with a husky tone. I turned around and noticed the face he was giving me. The man looked like a midnight snack. If I wasn't on this abstinence movement, I would give it up right here on this beach.

"Come here baby." He said as I closed me eyes. I felt him grab my hand and he pulled me into his chest. All I heard was the sound of the waves crashing onto the sand. I looked up to lock eyes with him and he looked so daddyish.