Thursday Morning.

(Jay's POV)

"I don't really like that dress." I said shaking my head.

"Why not? The color would look gorgeous on you." Kori, a well-known stylist that Chris knows, said.

"I'm not wearing a dookie green dress. It's no where close to olive green. I'm sorry, but no." I said as Kori shook his head at me.

"Sweetheart you are missing out. But, come on, I have more dresses." He said as Red and I followed him. Chris stayed in the front on his phone and the other guys stayed at the hotel. Chris was determined to find me something to wear to the BET Awards.

"Um do I have to wear something extravagant? I'm only saying that cause some people dress casual, and then some people get really dressy. So, I'm not really sure what I should do." I said standing in front of the big mirror.

"Girl imma hook you up. You don't have to worry about a thing. I'm gonna go in the back and bring two dresses out, then you can choose." Kori said smiling as he walked to the back.

I went to Snapchat on my phone and I turned the camera to face the mirror. I recorded a snap with butterflies floating around in the air. It was one of my favorite filters. Then, as I began to record another one, Chris popped up in the background making funny faces.

I posted it to my story and I started another one with the camera facing towards us. But, instead Chris took my phone from me.

"Wassup y'all.... I had to take princess shopping so she can look poppin for the BET Awards." Chris said smiling as he put the camera on me. I had the biggest grin on my face. When the time was up, he posted it to my story.

"You looked like you weren't really interested in any of this like a couple minutes ago." I said sitting down in a chair.

"I was... I was just trynna figure out what time sound check was because it's gonna be a lot of us performing." He said scratching the back of his head.

"What you mean a lot of us? I thought it was just you." I said as my phone vibrated almost 10 times. People were snapping me and I was getting text messages.

I already know people were snapping me because of Chris. Some girl that goes to my school told me to give him her number. I'm like "girl bye I don't even know you". Plus he wants me, so that wouldn't work. I laughed aloud to myself. I am a true character.

Then, I saw another text from August.

August💋: hey lil mama. Are you in Vegas wit CB?

Me: Hey! & of course... he wasn't gonna leave me at his house by myself

August💋: Alright, I'll see you at Drai's and we can hang out there, see you soon

I screamed on the inside! I get to see August again! I love him so much! I can't really show my emotion because Chris will do the most.

"Alright sugar plum here you go. You can try on both. I think they both look gorgeous, but it's your call of course." Kori said coming from the back with two dresses.

I handed Chris my stuff and I looked at Red in the corner sleeping in the chair. I shook my head and chuckled. Walking into the dressing room, I closed the curtain and I started to strip.

"Pants... shirt... you can take it off... panties... bra... you can take it off. Red bottom heels.... you can take em, wait wait..."

"Keep em on cause I like my women tall." I heard Chris sing from the outside of the door.