Sorry.

2 Years Later

(Jay's POV)

"Yeah... so Nesha's gonna drop me off at the airport and then a friend is gonna pick me up in Cali." I said as a smile spread across my brother's face.

I've been visiting him so much over the past two years, and the judge said that he could possibly get out early because he's been on good behavior.

"Well, I want you to be careful out there." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Tae... I'm grown and I can handle myself. I put everything behind me." I said as a smile peered on my lips.

Let me fill you guys in...

After Stella did what she did... Chris sued her butt off and all of the other sites that exposed us. They didn't want any financial problems, so they deleted all articles and stories on us. I mean of course our pictures will still be out there, but I'd rather have pictures up than a whole essay from a publisher that wanted to deface the both of us. I appreciate Chris for taking care of that. He even released a song with Zoey Dollaz called "Post and Delete"... I must say, that Chris went in. Stella had no choice, but to be embarrassed cause she got bodied by his verses.

Fortunately, nobody has heard anything regarding Stella in a long time. She's finally outta he picture!

Prince moved out of Chris' house and he got his own place with Taylor. We still talk 24/7 and he's still my best friend. I've still been talking to Red's crazy self and he still bosses me around from miles and miles away.

I still talk to Nicki of course... she stood by me through the whole ordeal. August facetimes me weekly to stay updated and to check on me. Even Twist has grown to be one of my closest friends.

He was a little mad at first when he found out that I was messing around with Chris. But, he got over it...so, he visits me sometimes and we definitely keep in touch.

My mom was completely pissed off at what happened, but she understood my love for him and she was just appreciative that it was Chris and not some other adult she didn't know. So, she's calmed down, and my grandma still jokes about it.

I just finished my junior year of college and I'm happy to say I'm, of course, at the top of my class. I've been focusing and I've been working so hard. I've had so much support.

I know you guys are thinking.... is Chris still in the picture?

We both have been doing better on the communication side of all of this. He went on two tours over the past two years. I went to both Chicago shows and we all hung out afterwards. Then, he was back to being the big star that he is. Chris has been pushing me to stay in school and he's been supportive. Even all the way from California, he still acts the same. Neither one of us have changed up. Even though we aren't together, it's almost like nothing ever happened.

He's literally been busy because he's trying to put another album together. Lately, he's been calling like every two weeks or so. Now, that I think about it, I haven't heard from him in at least a month in a half... that's weird.

"Can you stop daydreaming about Chris and talk to me." Tae said as we both laughed hysterically.

"Shut up Tae... I just can't wait to surprise him. I haven't seen him in a minute." I said to him as shook his head understanding.

10 Days With Him जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें