Evaluation.

Jay's POV

"Hurry up and pass me my perfume!" I semi-yelled to Prince as I was finally put my clothes on.

I showered quickly and Prince played me two out of four of the songs that Chris dropped hours prior to this moment.

He dropped a song called Tempo. Then, I listened to a song called Hope You Do. Both are hits.

There are two more I have to listen to. I was definitely liking what I was hearing. But, I wasn't liking what I was seeing... at all.

Don't even get me started on this nigga.

Prince showed me his Instagram, and big as day....

I see this... now, I had to evaluate this situation.

At the moment, he's out here in New York. He cut his hair. He doesn't have braids in his hair right now, but this picture is definitely super recent. He was recording on his insta live with that same outfit on in his studio some days ago.

So, that means that she was there! But the real question is....

WHO IS SHE?! I mean... I know who she is now cause her name is all over the blogs, but I said what I said.

WHO... IS... SHE?

Then, Prince showed me another picture on Chris' page, and bam!

I see this! I mean look at Jacob's comment. That was my elementary school crush and we even met! I really ain't wanna see his comment.

Then, I looked closer at the picture, and I asked Prince...

"You liked the picture? Really?"

He looked confused and he tried to play the dumb role.

"Huh? Girl what are you talking about?" He asked as I smacked him on the back of his head.

"The red heart means that you liked the picture Prince! Who's side are you on?" I asked as he pressed the heart button to unlike it. Then, he looked at me and he scratched the back of his head.