Monday Afternoon.

So sorry if there are any errors. I didn't proof read it yet. Thanks for understanding. ❤️

(Jay's POV)

"Jay!! Come downstairs! I got somebody I want you to meet!" I heard Chris yell from downstairs.

I started day dreaming about this morning and the time I spent with Chris. He is really really down to earth and he is so sweet. But, he is such a goof ball. It gets on my nerves sometimes. We sat and watched Boondocks all morning until I drifted back off to sleep.

When I woke up, he had his arms wrapped around my waist. I got tingly all over again thinking about it.

"Nesha imma call you back okay? You're supposed to be doing work anyway." I said on the phone while laughing.

"Girl the teacher ain't even here. Skip this class." She said laughing.

"Ight well I'll talk to you later."

"Alright girl.. Love you and be safe."

"You already know I will." I said smiling and hanging up.

"I'm coming!!" I yelled back as I heard multiple voices downstairs. Who he want me to meet?

I brushed my hair up into a high bun as I looked myself in the mirror. I had on a white crop top with a high waisted blue jean skirt that hugged my curves. I topped it off with my all white huaraches. Then, I put on my broken gold watch.

I laughed to myself thinking about how my brother talks about me. If he's worried about it that bad, then why won't he buy me a new one? Exactly....

I sprayed myself with "Forbidden Fantasy" by Victoria Secret and I walked out of the room. When I made it to the staircase, I heard some other voices besides Chris. When I made it to the bottom, I turned the corner and saw almost 6 bodies.

"Oh .... My.... Gosh....." I said softly as I saw that other person with Chris.

"Wasam baby girl?" August said as a smile peered on his lips.

"You've gotta be kidding me.... August Alsina?!" I semi-yelled as I walked over to hug him.

"Imma see y'all outside in a minute." Chris said talking to the rest of the crew.

"So you ain't gone speak lil bit?" Red asked as August and I were still holding on to each other.

"I'm so sorry, hey guys!" I said waving as they all chuckled.

"I heard dat you gon' ride wit us ta' day. Is it true? Are you down?" August asked as I let him go and I crossed my arms.

"Boy of course I'm ready. Let's do this." I said walking away with my phone in my hand. Today should be fun.

-----------------

"So, I hea dat you from Chicago." He said as he was driving the 4-wheeler. He let me ride on the back, while Chris was up ahead trying to do tricks and what not.

"Yeah, born and currently being raised. I love it out there, but I needed a break man. This is an amazing getaway." I said as he turned around to smile at me.

"Yeah, I understand dat feelin... New Orleans is my hometown, but a nigga had ta' get out ya feel me?"

"I most definitely understand. I must say that you are one of the realist out there Aug." I said as he stopped the ATV.

"Whatcha mean lil mama? Explain...." He said as I got off and walked to the front to face him.

"August I've watched a lot of your interviews. I heard you talking about your background and struggles. I admire that you talk about real problems and how you don't care about what people think. I love your music because it is a reflection of your life and the things you experience."

When I said that, he looked down. I held his chin up with my finger to look at me.

"Listen, you may not know me like that.... But, if you need to ever vent, and you need somebody to hold a secret, you can always text me or call me up. I know you're hurting. I'm sorry about your brother Aug. But, you gotta let some of that hurt go. You can't write a new chapter in a book if you stay on the same page. I'm one of your true supporters okay?" I said as his eyes met mine.

"Lil mama how'd you do dat?" He asked as he cracked a small smile.

"Do what?"

"It's like you see right through ya boy. I've been going through a lot ya know?"

"Yes sir.... I understand, but you need a venting buddy. Don't go sit in a dark room and stay to yourself. Cause I heard you talking about painting your room and everything black. Please don't do that. You'd scare me." I said as we both laughed hysterically.

It brought me joy to see a smile on his face.

"But nah for real, talk out and release stress. If you need to talk about anything, can you text me? I will keep everything between us... You have my word." I said as he started smiling.

"Okay... I'll get ya number befo' I leave." He said getting off and standing up to give me a hug.

As he opened his arms, I embraced his tall figure and he rocked us back and forth. Wow, this man gives some good hugs, and he smells good. When we let go, I saw a smile plastered on his gorgeous face.

Those nice full big lips and those pearly white teeth. Such an amazing sight.

"Jay!" He semi-yelled as he knocked me out of my thoughts.

"Ohhhh I'm so sorry.... I got distracted..." I said laughing aloud. He joined in also.

"Now, come on so I can show you how to really ride one of these things." He said getting back on the 4-wheeler.

"Come on sir.... Teach me a lesson." I said with a sly smirk. I always do things undercover.

---------------------

"You remember the song you did called Sucka?" I asked August as we sat in the living room with Chris and some of his crew. The other guys were playing the game.

"Yeahhhh you know it?" August asked smiling.

"Yeah I know it but I ain't gone sing in front of them... Just take my word for it. That used to be my jam." I said snapping my fingers. I'm such a corn. Chris started chuckling at me.

"Yo jam huh? You got This Thing Called Life?" He asked.

"Of course I got it.... I love the song Would You Know. By the way, Song Cry goes crazy. When that beat drop, I get it in." I said sticking my tongue out as August started laughing.

"Word?"

"Like for real Aug... When you said, ain't rockin red and blue, I'm unaffiliated cause my bloods and my cousins hate me. Now, I ain't saying that's a good thing, but the comparison you made was so raw man."

I was getting excited all over again. I love that part.

"Thanks lil mama. It's true though." He said chuckling sarcastically.

Chris was watching my every move but I tried to ignore it.

"Look Aug.... You heard what I said earlier. If they hate you, then myself and your fans gone support you no matter what. We got you cause we love you. Same with you Chris, people talk down about you all day every day, but Team Breezy always gone have yo back." I said putting smiles on both of their faces.

"I'll be back y'all, this my mama." I said walking outside to get on the phone.

(Chris' POV)

"Whatcha think man? How is she?" I asked for his opinion.

"Dawg, she is amazin. She's a real one. She read me better than anyone. She's sweet, beautiful, n she's genuine. Jay is a true keeper. Don't lose touch with her or let her go." August said as his words sunk into to my head.

He's right, she's a real one.

------------------

Thanks for reading! 💘💙