The Truth Is...

(Jay's POV)

"We ain't gotta tell nobody. It's just me...and it's just you. What we do in here is private." Chris whispered huskily in my ear. His hand reached below the belt and I was trying to fight the urge to take his clothes off right here in this car.

As he kept planting soft kisses on my neck... I didn't want him to stop. So many flashbacks replayed in my mind. I was ready to risk it all, but if I did, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. I wouldn't dare do that to anybody I'm dating because I wouldn't want anybody cheating on me. Trevor definitely doesn't deserve that. That's just the way it is.

"Chris stop stop stop..." I said slightly pushing him off.

I stepped out of the car and I placed my hands on the top of my head.

"What the heck am I doing?" I asked myself as I groaned aloud.

"Giving me another chance..." Chris said as I heard the car door close. He walked towards me and I slowly backed up.

"Chris... you just wanna pour your heart out to me and kiss on me now? You know I can't do that, I have a boyfriend. We wouldn't be in this predicament if you ain't break ties with me in the first place." I said shaking my head.

"Let me tell you the honest truth..." He said sitting on the hood of my car.

My attention was fully on him as his brown orbs met mine.

"After I saw you at the concert in July, I became extremely busy. I promise I wasn't avoiding you or anything of that nature. That's the honest truth... but, when I was preparing to hit you up after my busy weeks, something told me to check out your Instagram. As I did that, I saw this guy on your page constantly. You weren't posting anything intimate, but you @'d him in your posts a couple of times. So, I took the initiative to see who this nigga was."

He continued to explain...

"Then, I look on his page, and he has pictures of y'all on there and he's calling you his WCW... it was even a picture of him kissing your cheek and the caption had a red heart. None of the posts confirmed that y'all was a couple, but it confirmed it for me. So, I thought it was no point to reaching out to you since you seemed to be preoccupied. So, that's when you started seeing me hanging out with other females. Then, that's when you saw Stella posting pictures and videos of us together."

He said as I sat down next to him and I looked up at the stars in the night sky. I was taking in everything he was saying.

"I'm not gone lie to you... we messed around some and I smashed... but I already told her up front that we were just friends and nothing more... it can't branch off to anything else, all because I still had you on my mind Jay." Chris said as I put my head down and I sighed. But, a half smile grew on my face.

"The more we didn't talk, the more you and that nigga popped up on my Instagram feed. It irritated me, but... I couldn't get up the bravery to hit you up. I felt like you had moved on. Then, today... I saw you post up a picture of yourself in somebody's backyard. You were on Prince's back and you had the biggest smile on your face. It dawned on me and I realized how much I missed that smile. So, I had to call you because I wanted to see you again. Even now, in this moment, I still love you Jay." He said as I stood up again.

"Well, what was that you pulled a couple of months after the concert? When you saw me with Twist you were bold enough to text me then... talkin about that being my lil boyfriend or whatever..." I said as he looked away from me.