Scrutiny & Secrets.

(Chris' POV)

We got back from Miami early this morning.

"Must've heard a hunnit niggas said they made me! I made that nigga! Soooo which one of you niggas made!? Don't know who you talkin' to, not me oh no you can't be! They wanna be my fam, but my crew is sucka lame free!" Jay was rapping along to Self-Made by Bryson Tiller. I decided to blast some music in the house this afternoon.

"I just wanna yacht and a jet ski! Pull up on yo block! Icy hot, Wayne Gretzky! I pull up pull up! Con artist, boy you sketchy! Pretty but she messy, only wanna sex me!" She yelled out as I started milly rocking to the beat of the song.

"Cause imma... seven figure, self-made nigga! Blow the money get it back the next day nigga! Wow, what the check say nigga! I'm getting paid nigga, need a chef and maid nigga!" I rapped as she started dancing with me.

I love moments like these with her. We have so much fun together.

"Gucci on my belt, bought a necklace for myself! Bought Giuseppe for myself! Spent them blessings on myself! Donatello that's a killer! I smoke purple out the shell!" She sang along as she looked at me to say the last verse.

"She want Birkin, she want... Gucci purse! She want Chanel, got it!"

"Ayeeeeee aye aye aye aye..." Jay was cheering me on as I hit the folks and I broke out in a small little dance. That's my little cheerleader.

"That's my mannnn! Get it boo!" She yelled out as I laughed hysterically.

"Come here girl." I said smiling at her as I held my arms out. She walked up and embraced me in a hug. I rocked her back and forth and I leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"I love you so much babe..." I said as she looked up at me and she smiled.

"I love you too Maurice." She said as I furrowed my eyebrows. But, I ended my facial expression with a smile.

"Ight Symone..." I said as she shoved me slightly.

"You can't do what I do." She said laughing as the beat to Beg For It came on. A sly smirk crept on her face as she walked to the kitchen. I followed her of course.

"Tell me ya favorite love song girl... I'm gonna play it, while your toes curl... girl what you sayin? Speak your mind, tell me whatchu like. I'm gone make you beg for it... beg for it. I'll give you what you need, only if you say please. Come on and whisper your wishes to me." I sang along to her as I kept my eyes on her.

She didn't wanna make eye contact because of how hard she was blushing. It was so adorable.

"You got my favorite secrets on, and I won't use my hands to take them off. Girl what you sayin? Speak your mind... tell me what you like." I sang as I walked up to her and I placed her on top of the counter.

She hid her face as I sang to her.

"Don't be shy now babe." I said letting out a deep chuckle as she showed me one eye that her hand didn't cover.

"I'm not shy.... but you're making me blush too much." She said laughing as we finally made eye contact. I stood in between her legs and I bit my lip. She hid her smile again and I continued to sing.

"Babe, I'm gone let it go... girl you gone get it good. Imma make 20 more seconds, feel like 20 mo' minutes..." I said as I leaned closer to kiss on her neck and nibble at her ear.