Saturday Evening.

(Chris' POV)

"Chris can you tell me where we're going?" She asked as she sat in the passenger's seat with her arms crossed.

"Stop being a big baby and be patient. It's a surprise. I also want you to hear something Princess." I said turning up the stereo.

"Ooooo hear what? A new song? Play it play it!" She semi-yelled as she started smiling.

"I just wrote it myself... early this morning before you came back to the house. I hope you like it."

"Chris... I basically like almost every song you write." She said as we joined in laughter.

"I know but... every thing I said in it... I meant it. So you ready?" I asked while plugging my phone up to the Aux cord. We were sitting at a red light.

I went to the song I wrote and it started to play.

"This is called Your World... Now it's time for you to listen." I said as she sat back in her seat and gave her full attention to the song.

(Jay's POV)

As the song began, I heard Chris' voice come through the speakers. The first thing I normally hear is a beat, and I already know I'm gonna like the song if I like the beat. Right now, I already know I'm gonna smile at this one.

"Your world, I wanna live in it.... Your world, I wanna live in it... Your world, I wanna live in it
... Your world, your world." I heard as I was nodding my head to the beat.

"I been, chilling on the beach down in Mexico...
Staring at the lights up in Tokyo, dancing in Spain as the rain falls down... I been, in New York City where they never sleep, first class flights on my way to Greece... I been everywhere and back around" Chris' voice sang and a smile remained on my face. I heard the rhymes in there too.

"See I been to London... I been through France
And all that means nothing... If you don't give me a chance."

At that last lyric, I looked at Chris and he was biting his bottom lip. I don't know if he was nervous or what, but he sure looked fine while he did it.

"Cause it's your world, yeah its your world
That I've never been... until you let me in...
Cause in my world, yeah in my world
I will never win... until you let me into your world."

A huge goofy smile spread across my face as I heard those words.

"Chris who is this for?" I asked as he smiled at me while driving.

"Just keep listening." He said biting his bottom lip again.

"I can't stop thinking 'bout you every night, picturing your body laying next to mine...
What's it gonna take for you to open up?
Ooh, tell me... Cause I wanna know everything about your world... I wanna be there when you need me girl, I wanna be more than a fool in love." His beautiful voice sang as he grabbed my hand.

"Awwwwwwnnn Chrissss thats so sweet! It's amazing how you can just quickly write songs like this. Can you tell me the inspiration for this? Is this your next single?"