Saturday Night.

(Jay's POV)

While looking in the mirror as I tried on my new swimsuit, I was also in the midst of texting Prince.

Prince🐼💙: I won't drink too much I promise... somebody's gotta drive back with the right state of mind

Red decided to take Prince out with Spice and Ace to "have some fun". I told Red that he better take care of my bestie or I'll come for his juggler... or I can snatch all that red off of his head.

I grabbed my phone and I went to one of my favorite playlists, so I could play music by the pool. We were having a music listening session part 2. Of course the first time we did it, there was a little bit of touching here and there. But, he better not touch me tonight.

I'm not playing with Chris.

(10 minutes later in Chris' POV)

"Chris stop playing!" She semi-yelled as I kissed up her arm

"Chris stop playing!" She semi-yelled as I kissed up her arm. We finally got into the pool after she took forever to put the swimsuit on. I know she was upstairs staring at herself in the mirror.

As usual, she was looking beautiful. The water was dripping off of her skin and she was looking thick in those thighs. I was basically drooling over this girl.

"Alright let's get this started... first song coming right up." She said pressing play on her phone. A beat started playing through the speakers as I put my whole face under the water.

(Jay's POV)

"I know this boy is not trying to drown himself." I said to myself as I swam towards him.

"Chris!" I yelled aloud as he came back up from the water while wiping his eyes.

"Boy what are you doing?" I asked as he smiled and pulled my waist towards him.

"I was looking at them thighs baby girl..." He said while gripping them under the water and moving his face towards mine.

"You better be glad I like you... cause if you were ugly, I wouldn't even be in this pool with you." I said as he chuckled.

"Yeah yeah whatever. What song is this?" He asked as he let me go to look at my phone.

"It's called I'm Yours by Alessia Cara... you should listen to the lyrics because it describes our situation." I said smiling as he stood in front of me while absorbing the lyrics.

"Some nerve you have... To break up my lonely... And tell me you want me... How dare you march into my heart... Oh how rude of you..."

She sang as he took my phone and paused the song.