Can't Stay Hidden.

Jay's POV

"Yeah it sounds like fun, but what if he's there too. I don't wanna run into him." I said talking to Nicki on FaceTime.

"Girl he's not even going this year... you'll be fine with me, and you'll be taken care of." She said with a smile on her face.

Nicki is inviting me to go with her for New York Fashion Week. I would love to go! I've always wanted to. It's just.... Chris normally goes too.

"Fine Nick... I'll consider it. But, I better not see him out there."

"Girl shut up... anyways I'll have my limo pick you and Prince up in two days. Then, we can get on my private jet. I'm gonna have my stylist set up some outfits for you and everything. You're gonna be rollin' wit a boss baby." She said laughing and winking at the end.

I had to laugh because I love her personality.

"Alright... I'll let Prince know. I'll text you tomorrow." I said as she agreed.

"Alright boo! Smooches!" She said as we both hung up the phone.

I guess I'm going to New York Fashion Week.

My phone vibrated as I received a text message from Prince.

BestFriend🐼💙: girl open up the door before I get kidnapped and then it'll be your fault

He's so freakin dramatic. He said he was coming over so we could watch movies and stuff. I might as well tell him to pack a bag too.

Then, I heard banging at my door.

"I'm coming dang nigga hold on!!" I yelled out as I groaned also. I walked to the door, opened it, and I saw Prince.... along with someone who now knows where I live.

"Oh... no..." I said as I was about to close the door in both of their faces.

"Nigga you done lost yo mind hiding out from me and I ain't even do nothin' to you." He said as he walked in and he put me in a headlock.

"Red.... look.... there's only 3 people that know where I live. Let me explain." I said as I heard Prince close the door.

"Prince really? I thought we had a freakin agreement." I said as I tried to fight Red off.

"Well... I was with Red and he kinda figured out that you were back out here."

"How and why you ain't tell me that you was back out here in L.A! I'm not Chris! I ain't have a baby on you! You was my lil red! My lil bit! My lil sis and you hid from me? So I had to track you down! I see you don't love me anymore." He said as he let go and he shook his head at me.

"No no no no Red don't do that... you know I love you. I was trying to lay low, and I knew if I saw you or told you where I was, you would tell Chris. I don't want him knowing about me being here Red. That's the only reason why. We've still been texting and stuff, so don't act like I cut you off completely." I said as he crossed his arms.

"Prince get out my fridge!" I yelled out as I heard him rambling.

"Yeah but instead of texting you, I could've been chillin' right here with you! Like I said, I ain't Chris. Yeah, that's my homie, but what he did to you was wrong. We all know that. So, if you don't want me to tell him that you're here, then I won't.... now what movie we watching?" He asked as he walked towards my living room.

"And you done lost yo mind telling me to get out yo fridge... what's yours is mine." Prince said grabbing a cup out the cabinet preparing to pour some pop.

I can't stand them... I just hope that Red can really keep his mouth shut.

Chris' POV

"Ouch! Stop it!" I yelled out as Sevyn kept hitting me on top of my head and smacking me.

"Nigga you not supposed to be out here like these other niggas! I taught you better than that and I know Mama Joyce did. I can't stand you right now!" She said still hitting on me as I blocked myself.

She popped up on me at the studio cause she said she wanted to talk about some music, but she obviously lied.

"I'm sorry Sev I'm sorry!" I yelled out as I stood up out of my seat. She was still hitting on me. I'm calling the police.

"Don't tell me sorry! Tell that to Jay! Ughhhh she was just right for you Chris!" She said hitting me one last time. Then, she jumped at me and I flinched. This my sis, but I can't stand her.

"Don't you think I've tried that? She obviously doesn't wanna talk to me. I hate it man..." I said as I shook my head and I sat back down.

"You wasn't saying allat when you was up in everybody else's guts but hers." She said playing with her nails.

I just groaned and I turned up the song on the play board. I did come here to finish up some last minute stuff for the album.

"What song is this?" She asked as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know... I'm still experimenting." I said scratching the back of my head.

"You need to be experimenting, so you can figure out how to get Jay back. I want a hypothesis and a conclusion by tonight." She said as she walked towards the door.

"What are you? My freakin science teacher now?" I asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever smart mouth, you heard me." She said as she finally walked out the door.

The fact that Jay won't text, call, like any pics on Instagram, or anything else, is really hurtful. That's supposed to be my princess.

I pulled out my phone and I presses her name to FaceTime her. It instantly said, "FaceTime unavailable"... which I hate.

Then, I tried to call her...

"Aye hold on one second.... hey... wassup?" I heard her voice come through the phone as I rolled my eyes.

"Ahhhhh I'm just playin'... this my voicemail. But, you can leave me a message and I'll think about calling you back." She said as I hung up the phone. I️ done heard that way too many times within the past couple of months. She's so annoying.

On this go round, I called again and I decided to leave like the thousandth voicemail.

"Hey baby girl... I hope everything is going well for you. I miss you and I love you so much even though you hate me right now. I just wanna let you know that you're still on my mind babe. I wish you would just come back to me. I know I screwed up and I slept around on you and I'm truly sorry for that. But, can you just answer the phone and talk to me?" I finally asked as I pressed the end button on the screen.

I feel like I've really messed up. Almost like there's no way I'm gonna get her back. But, everybody knows I'm consistent and I don't give up easily.

I'll figure something out. I know she still loves me.

————————————

Comments? Feedback? Thoughts? 💭

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! 💗

Stay tuned!

Thanks for reading!