Monday Morning.

Looking out at the dark sky, I noticed the stars and how they were shining to their best ability. Los Angeles put me at ease and it relaxed my mind. This was the moment I was dreading. I sighed deeply and I looked down at my luggage. Sitting down next to it, I heard someone step in.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm packing up my things. You know I leave tomorrow Chris." I said chuckling lightly.

"I don't want you to go."

"What you mean? The plan was for me to stay for a week." I said with a confused facial expression.

"I don't want you to go."

"I don't wanna leave LA either, but the plan was for me to go back tomorrow night." I said shaking my head in disappointment.

"No, I don't want you to leave me." He said as his tall figure approached me. I didn't look up because I wanted to seem oblivious to his request.

"Jay, are you listening to me?" He asked as he sat down next to me. As I was folding up one of my shirts, I felt him pull me by my waist.

"Yeah I'm listening, but I have to go." I said pulling away.

"Why are you doing this? Just stay here with me please baby girl." He said pulling my waist  into his lap.

"Please don't leave me..." His husky voice rang in my ear as those words escaped his mouth.

"Chris, I can't stay here as much as I want to. You're Chris Brown and you live a fast life. I wouldn't be able to keep up if I wanted to. You have all these girls chasing you and they would kill me if they knew I was still around. I have to go back home Chris. I'm sorry, I can't." I said about to stand up.

"No, it can just be me and you. I want you to myself." He said embedding his face into my neck.

"Chris, do you not get what I'm saying? I can't be with you!?" I semi-yelled as I snatched away from him. I finally stood up and I started pacing back and forth.

"Princess, we can make this work." He said calmly while standing up.

"Chris, I have to go away to college. I'm going to leave regardless. My life doesn't live up to yours. I can't take all the paparazzi and the media. It's too much, like I said, you live a fast life. I like to go at my own pace. My whole life would be turned around. I don't know if I could------"

I was cut off by him walking up to me and kissing me. He took my chin in between his finger and his thumb, then pulled my face closer to his. As much as I wanted to let go, I couldn't. His pink plump lips felt so soft and warm on mine. I never wanted it to end, but he snatched away.

"Baby girl, me and you can run away together." He said as his hands crept along my waist.

"Chris are you crazy?"

"Nah, I'm just getting started." He said with a slick smirk on his face. I was being picked up as he walked to the door.

"Chris, put me down!" I semi-yelled as he let out a deep chuckle.

"You're mine now... You belong to me."

I woke up in a cold sweat. What type of dream? Was Chris trying to kidnap me? If so, why was I making a big deal out of it? If it were real, I wouldn't be complaining.

Getting out of the bed, I looked at the time. You've gotta be kidding me, it was 5:11 a.m.

I walked downstairs and I saw the sun peaking through the sky. It was so early in the morning and the birds were chirping their little hearts away.

As I stepped down on the last step, I walked through the dining room towards the kitchen. I guess there was no one here, but Chris and me. I opened up the fridge and poured myself a cup of orange juice. I was really parched. Trust and believe that I am going back to sleep.

When I drank all the juice, I washed my cup out and I set it on the draining tray. Walking up the steps, I heard a tv on. I walked down the hallway and I slightly peaked in Chris' room.

He was up watching the Boondocks. One of my favorite tv shows to ever exist. I kinda wanted to go in and watch, but he's gonna know I was watching him. That's a little creepy.

I started to walk away until I heard his voice.

"Come back" I heard him say as my stomach started tingling. I turned around and I peaked in his room as we made eye contact.

"You okay?" He asked with concern.

"Yeah, I was just thirsty."

"You like the Boondocks?"

"Of course, I love that show..."

"Come watch with me then." He said pulling the covers back.

"You sure? I don't wanna intrude. I was gonna go back to sleep too." I said backing away from the door.

"Girl come in here. You can fall asleep in here if you want. I don't mind at all. I actually like the company." He said forming a half smile.

I walked into his room. I tried to look around, but it was kinda dark. I made it over to his bed and I sat down.

"So you mean to tell me that you ain't gone get comfortable? You just gone sit on the side of the bed? You know how many girls would've been trying to sleep with me on the first night?" He asked chuckling as I slid in some more.

"Well, good thing I'm not the other girls. My name is Jay last time I checked." I said paying my attention to the tv.

It was the episode with the trial of R.Kelly, which was hilarious to me.

"And if R.Kelly go to jail, I'll piss on yo cat." Riley said to Tom. They are characters from the show. Riley doesn't want R. Jelly to go to jail, while Tom is trying to prosecute him. It was hilarious to me.

"Yeah, you're not like other girls. You're more of the shy and laid back type. You're not too fast either. You got a nice pace on you. I like it." He said as he pulled me towards him.

My head was up against his chest as I laid back.

"Chris really?" I asked while chuckling aloud.

"What? I'm just trynna make sure you're comfortable. Now go back to sleep princess. I'll wake you up in a couple of hours. I got some things planned for today." He said as he laid back on his pillow.

I smiled to myself because he called me princess and I'm laying on his chest. I'm also glad to know that I have 6 days left of it.

This was certainly a dream come true.

----------------------

Thanks for reading loves! 💋🌚 hope you like the story so far.

Don't be hesitant to ask questions or make comments! I love feedback!