Chapter 3

I've been packing in this huge luggage all week and now it's finally Sunday. It probably doesn't sound like I'm happy, trust me I am. I am just soooo tired. I've been ripping and running grabbing my outfits and packing the right things. I mean come on now, I'm gonna be gone for 10 whole days. I had to beg my mom to let me go. I forgot to tell her that I entered the contest in the first place.

10:24 a.m

"Jay sweetheart, are you sure you packed everything you need?"

"Yes ma I'm sure I'm sure."

"I know you've been waiting to meet this boy since the day I bought you his Chris Brown album." She said looking and smiling at me.

"Yeah I have... I just can't believe I won ya know? What if I'm awkward or something? If I mess up a conversation and make everything weird mom?" I said looking down.

"Sweetie just be yourself. That's all you can do ok? I don't wanna hear nothing about you tryin nothin on him either witcha nasty self." She said getting up and walking out of my room.

"What!! Ma I'm not even nasty!!" I said laughing hysterically.

"Like I said Jay, hands to yourself." She said smiling and walking away. Even my mother knows my freakish ways.

When she left, I heard my phone ring. It was Nesha calling me.

"Hey Nesha."

"Girrrrrrrrrlllllll are you ready for today?!?! You get to finally meet your husband!"

"Yeah I know I do!" I said laughing.

"You don't sound all that happy......"

"I am happy trust me! I'm just so tired... I already know I'm gonna sleep during the plane ride."

"Ok let's do a check list... You got all your best bras and panties from Pink & VS right?"

"Girl you already know." I said laughing at her. That's why I love this girl.

"All your good bath and body works stuff?"

"Of course I do... You know I basically got the whole store in my closet." I said turning on Orange is the new black. This is my show, season 4 just came on man.

"You got yo revealing clothes?"

"Girl now you know I'm not revealing. I got real cute clothes, bummy clothes when I wanna lounge around, and my athletic type stuff. I got this under control." I said chuckling and shaking my head.

"She don't need no revealing clothes no way!" I heard Tae yell from his room.

"SHUT UP I CAN DO WHAT I WANNA DO! IM GROWN!" I yelled back laughing.

"NO YOU NOT! MA, JAY THINK SHE GROWN!"

"YOU FREAKIN SNITCH!" I yelled back and closed the door. I do not have time for his foolishness.

"You and your brother are crazy. Aye when you gone hook us up?" Nesha said as I laughed at her.

"Nesha you don't want him... He talks to way too many girls g... You don't want that."

"You right your right. I'm still his wife though." I shook my head and laughed as we continued our conversation.

11:54 a.m

"Baby it's a black truck outside!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

"Black truck? That sounds creepy.." I thought to myself as I pulled my big luggage into the hallway.

"Tae Tae can you bring this down the stairs for me?" I asked him while he came out of his room.

"Dang this big bag."