3 Months Later.

(Twist on the far right)

September

"Mmmmm this is soooooo good!" I semi-yelled as I dumped some of this slushy out of the cup and into my mouth.

It's so hot out here.

"Dang, I go to the bathroom for like two minutes and you already killing the rest of my drink. Gimme my stuff back." Twist said playfully snatching the cup out of my hand.

"But, Twist its soooo hot!" I whined out as he glared at me.

"Girl I asked you if you wanted me to buy you one and you said no. Would you like to go get one right now?" He asked as I shook my head yes causing both of us to laugh.

"Ight lets go..." He said as we looked for another frozen dessert stand.

Let me catch you guys up on what's been going on for the past couple of months.

This summer has been decent. I been hanging out with my people, I visit my brother at least twice a week, I've been talking to August, Sean, Trey, Red, and even Nicki.... but, you know who I haven't heard from? Take a wild guess.

The last time I saw Chris was for a concert he did in the beginning of July. We texted and facetimed before then, and he brought me backstage at the concert. The show was amazing and we were clowning like he never even left me. After that, he hasn't been answering the phone, or he'll text me back weeks and weeks later. Chris would even like my pictures on Instagram, but he won't even take the time to reach out to me.

I guess what he said that night at the BET Awards was true. I'm just a fan and he's Chris Brown. It's depressing to think that your favorite person won't even give you the time of day anymore. Does he even care? Does he still think about me? Am I even a thoughtful factor in his life at this point?

It hurts, but I knew the little 10 days was too good to be true. I understand he gets busy because he's in the music industry. I still love him and I'll still support him, but it's kinda bogus ya know?

Remember how I said that I would meet up with Twist sooner or later?

Well, I found out that he was gonna be in Texas the same time as me, so we decided to meet up. I'm really out here for a family trip, but I wanted to catch up with him.

"What flavor do you want?" He asked as I looked at him.

"I want the same thing you got." I said as I checked my phone.

Trev🤗: how long you gone be in Texas?

I replied back saying a couple of days and then I put my phone away.

Trevor and I have become really really close in this short time span. We talk about any and everything.

"Thank youuuuuu." I said putting my phone away in my purse and grabbing the drink out of Twist's hand.

He brought me to the state fair, and it was a lot of fun... the only thing that's bad out it is the heat.

"Girl if we stay out here any longer, we both gone be burnt. Is there somewhere else you wanna go?" He asked while we both laughed.

"Umm... I don't know, you can take me anywhere."

"Alright let's go..." He said as I followed him to his car.

(30 Minutes Later)

"I can't believe you brought me to your mom's house." I said chuckling as we got out the car.