Wednesday Night.

(Chris' POV)

"You didn't leave anything did you?" I asked Jay as she walked into the main room of the tour bus. I got a show in Vegas tomorrow night. So, we're heading out so I can be on time for sound check tomorrow.

"Nah Chris... even if I did, we're just gonna be gone for a day. I'll be fine." She said sitting next to me on the couch.

I've performed at Drai's more times than I can count on my fingers. Even though it's a night club, Jay can get in cause she's with me.

"Aye, ain't the BET Awards on Friday?" Red asked while lighting up a blunt on the couch.

"Yeah, we gotta leave early on Friday to get back in time." I explained to him as I went to Instagram on my phone.

"She gone be on the red carpet with you bro? That'll be dope." My nigga Spice said chiming in on the conversation.

"Yeah imma gone head and bring her. Aye she needs an outfit. I know somebody in Vegas that can hook her up while we're out there." I said as she stared at all of us.

"I mean y'all talking like I'm not in the room or something." She said making all of us laugh.

"I mean this was an A and B conversation." Red said rolling his eyes as he blew out the smoke.

"Shut up period head." She said glaring at him.

Me and the boys erupted in laughter.

"She got you man. Aye you one of us now." Mijo said laughing the hardest.

"Oh that's how you feel?" Red said looking at her.

"I'm sorry you know I didn't mean it. Why you have to come at me like that though?" She asked as Red thought about his next answer.

"I was just messing with you. I ain't think you was gone cut that deep lil bit."

(Jay's POV)

"Aye man why don't we turn up for the one time. Where the music at?" Chris asked as Mijo got up to turn on the radio.

"Sorry" by Beyoncé started playing and I got up. This was my song.

"I ain't sorry! I ain't sorry! I ain't sorry! Nigga nawwww!" I sang aloud and they all looked at me like I was crazy. Of course I ain't care.

"Ok you're a little too turnt." Red said as I waved him off.

"Suck on my balls pause! I had enough! I ain't thinkin bout you! Middle fingas up! Put them hands high! Wave it in his face! Tell him boy bye!"

I was too into this song. Of course it goes out to all my exes. Did I tell y'all that Marvon texted me yesterday?

He better gone somewhere. You ain't wanna talk to me then, I don't wanna talk to you now.

"Now you wanna say you're sorry! Now you wanna call me crying! Now you gotta see me wilding! Now I'm the one that's lying! And I don't feel bad about it! That's exactly what you get! Stop interrupting my grinding!" I yelled out as the beat dropped. Then, I started twerking and shaking all that I had.

I was into it.

"Ummmm no!! You cannot do that in front of them!" Chris yelled out as he jumped out of his seat and covered my back side with his jacket.