Sunday.

(Jay's POV)

After two hours of hard sleeping, we had finally made it to LA. I must say that everything is just as beautiful as I remembered. The palm trees and the beaches just makes it so much better. It's such a great vibe out here. I could really live out here.

"Alright lil bit... We made it." He said pulling into a gated driveway.

"Are you serious right now?" I asked amazed at the property we were approaching

"Are you serious right now?" I asked amazed at the property we were approaching. I knew that he was serious, I just thought that it would go with the moment.

"Of course I'm serious. You think I'd just be pulling up to any huge house like this?" He asked chuckling and turning the car off. At this moment my heart was beating out of my chest. I started getting a couple of butterflies in my stomach.

"Lil bit you ok?" Red asked me knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I said getting out the car and closing the door.

"Oh snap this nigga got you stuttering and you ain't even seen him yet." Red said laughing hysterically.

"Shut up Red. Dang you get on my nerves." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Come on... Do I need to hold your hand while we walk to the front door? Because the baby is scared and nervous?" He said talking in a baby voice and reaching for my hand. I smacked it away as he laughed.

"Alright lil bit come on for real." Red said walking up to the door and pulling on the handle. The door cracked open as he shook his head.

"So, I see niggas don't like locking doors around here!" Red yelled walking in the house pulling my luggage as I followed him in. I closed the door behind me and I locked it.

"Aye where y'all at?! Everybody wanna disappear when I get back!" He said yelling as I continued to laugh to myself. He is a straight fool.

This house is so beautiful and breath-taking. I honestly have no words. It's so spacious and nicely decorated. I can see that Chris spray painted the walls. This man can really draw.
I looked to my left and down the hall I see the Lambo that he was talking about on Periscope. He said if anybody came looking for him or something went wrong, he would sleep in his car, so he could drive right through the window.

I laughed reminiscing on the video as I heard more yelling.

"NIGGA WHY YOU YELLIN IN MY HOUSE LIKE DAT!" I heard Chris yell from up the stairs.

"CAUSSE AINT NOBODY DOWN HERE! THATS DISRESPECTFUL!"
Red yelled back as I stood there laughing. My cheeks started hurting because of how hard I was laughing.

"I mean I'm down here... I'm not being disrespectful. Ayeeee you must be Jay." Jamal said smiling and walking up to me.

"That's my name. You must be Jamal." I said smiling and holding out my hand to shake it.