Puppy Love.

Sorry for any errors 😬

(2 Months Later in Jay's POV)

"Nigga why you biting at my shoe?" Chris asked as we both laughed.

"Chris do not call her your side b-word... that's inappropriate." I said pulling and playing with Frankenstein. I was trying to get him away from Chris' shoe.

"But she is one.... she's a female dog." He said chuckling as I laughed at him.

"Jay come here! I gotta surprise for you!" I heard Chris yell from downstairs.

"Okay I'm coming!" I yelled back hopping off of my bed.

The guys were downstairs... by guys I meant Chris, August, Prince, Red, Trey, and Spice.

So anyways, Chris and I made it official a week after I moved in. We're just keeping it secret. Unfortunately, we have to because I don't want him getting in any trouble with the media.

But, I'm comfortable the way it is. We both know what it is. Even in public, or in his new videos, he's not all up on girls or doing things he's not supposed to do. He's respecting the boundaries and I'm so happy for that.

"Yo!! You bought puppies!?" I screamed out as I flew down the stairs.

I love puppies so much.

"Yeah come meet them..." He said smiling at me as the guys were playing the game.

They were enjoying Dave and Breezys still. So, that's how we got to this moment.

"Nigga why you keep cheating! Gimme my money!" Trey yelled out as everybody started laughing.

"Nigga I ain't cheatin' you jus' don't know how ta' play." August said as Trey grabbed his stuff.

"Awnnnn Trey you gone cry?" I asked as we all laughed.

"Whatever I'm done playin with y'all. I'll holla at cha Brown. Bye y'all." Trey said leaving out the door and closing it.

"That nigga so emotional. I should've known that once I heard Can't Be Friends." Red said as we all laughed hysterically.

"Awwwnnn I'm gonna love these puppies forever and ever." I said smiling and kissing on their foreheads.

"Aye y'all... it's a party at K.O.D right now. Y'all wanna slide through?" Red asked as all the guys faces lit up including Prince's.

"Yeah we all going." Prince said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Prince... you can't go, what about Tay..." I said as Chris chuckled.

"I ain't make it official yet. Imma do it this weekend. Right now, ya boy is ready to see some strippers." He said as we all laughed.

"Nigga with what money?" Chris asked as Prince scratched his Afro.

"Well... um... I'm sharing some ones with the guys." Prince said as Red furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nigga that's what you think... now lets bounce. Brown, you coming?" Spice asked as I looked down and rolled Frankie on his back.

"Nah... imma just stay here and chill and watch some movies." He said as a small smile crept on my face. August and Prince smiled too as Red and the rest of the guys furrowed their eyebrows.

August and Prince are the only ones that know about me and Chris.

"Well it's your loss... Jay you wanna go?"