Change of Plans.

After the Fashion Show

"Can you come with me?" He asked as we stood outside with everybody. It was Nicki, her people, and then Chris with his people. We were all waiting on our transportation.

"We're supposed to be going to a show that Nicki has planned in the Bronx." I said to him as he grabbed my hand.

I looked around at our surroundings to see who was watching.

"You're afraid of this?" He asked me as I looked down.

"No..."

"Yes you are... you wanna see if anybody is watching us." He said as I sighed and I looked up into his eyes.

"I'm still apprehensive Chris..." I said as he stared at me.

"Don't worry about them. Come with me... so we can spend a little time together... let me earn your trust back." He said as he rested my head on his chest.

I already know that there are pictures being taken by the paparazzi. I can hear the clicks from the cameras and I can see the flashes in my peripheral. It's obvious that Chris doesn't even care. I looked around and I saw Red and Prince smirking at us.

Then, I saw Nicki talking to one of her friends, and then she winked at me.

I chuckled softly and I closed my eyes.

"Please? I'll bring you back to Nicki later on. Just please ride with me." He said finally as both of our trucks rolled up.

I looked up at him and said...

"Alright Chris"

He flashed a small smile and he grabbed my hand.

"Wait.. hold on." I said as I walked off.

"Nick... I'll be back later ok? I'm gonna go hang out for a while." I said as she folded her arms across her chest.

"You gone miss my show for that nigga? Really Jay?" She asked as my heart dropped.

"You gone bail on us huh?" Prince asked standing next to Nicki.

I sighed and I looked back at Chris.

"Girl we just playin' with you! Go be witcha man..." Nicki said clapping her hands quietly as I nudged both of them.

"I'm not..." Prince said giving me a glare.

"Nigga stop being selfish... we ain't seen her in like fifty years. She comin' wit' us." Red said as he pulled me to their truck.

"Fine! Just text me when you're on your way back to the hotel!" Prince semi-yelled as I shook my head ok.

"Where are y'all going?" I asked Red as he started chuckling like somebody's uncle.

I got in the Escalade XL after Chris, and the others followed me. I'm basically pressed up against him now in the backseat. We're in the back back.

I looked up at him, and he bit his bottom lip at me.

I hid my face and I blushed super hard. He's gonna get me giggly all over again.

He placed his big hand on my thigh and I started getting wired up.

"Aye... keep it PG in this backseat or you're dead." Red whispered to me and said as I almost bursted our in laughter.

I felt Chris reach behind me and smack Red upside his head.

"Aye guys cut it out... where are we going?" I continued to ask.

"Ohhh we bouta go hit up some clubs." Red said fixing the hat on his head.

"Uh oh... I ain't been clubbing with y'all in a long time. I actually think the last time I went to a club with you, we got into it." I said looking at Chris as he tried to remember.