Saturday Night Pt. 2

Hi my loves! If you plan on reading this chapter, I hope you enjoy it. It's some explicit content up ahead. Read it at your own discretion😅.

(Jay's POV)

"Chris... wait.... where's the condom?" I asked as we stopped kissing each other.

He was resting himself on top of me.

"What condom?" He asked while looking down at me. My eyes widened at his boldness.

"Chris.... I can't get pregnant at 17.... my mother would kill me before I even reach Chicago." I said as he brushed my cheek with his thumb.

"I got you... I know how to pull out. I promise.... and I want you to feel every inch of me baby girl." He said huskily in my ear as I felt chills trickle down my spine.

This man is the freakiest person I've ever met in my entire life.

"Hold on and close your eyes." He said as he was about to get out the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course..."

"Well then don't worry about it. It's a surprise for you baby. Just close your eyes." He said finally getting up.

(Chris' POV)

As I saw her close her eyes... I slipped on my sweats and I jogged down the stairs. Going into the kitchen, I opened up the freezer, and grabbed two cubed shaped pieces of ice.

As I closed the freezer door, I crunched down on one really fast. Then, I put the second one in my mouth and held it on my tongue.

I jogged back upstairs and I went in the room. Like I knew she would, she still had her eyes closed.

I slipped my pants off in a swift movement and I got back in the bed.

"Chris.... you're back right?"

"Yeah baby I'm back..." I said as I looked down at her. I put my mouth on her chest and she shot up quickly.

"Ahhhh Chris that's cold." She said breathing heavily. Then, I moved the ice to her left nipple as she moaned out. Afterwards, I moved the ice down her body towards her inner thighs.

She started moaning as it moved closer and closer to "her".

"Ahhhh Chris!!" She said as she softly cried out...

"You like that?" I asked while planting wet and cold kisses on her treasure.

"Y-y-yes... you're such a t-tease..." She said as I moved my body back up, so I could meet her face.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked while kissing and sucking on her neck.

"Chris are you really gonna ask me this while seducing me? It ain't no going back now." She said while letting out soft moans.

"Alright... on a serious note... I'm going to warn you. It's gonna hurt really bad at first, but it's going to get better. I promise you. I don't wanna hurt you, but I possibly will." I said while looking her in her eyes and running my hand through her hair.

She bit down on her bottom lip.

"Pass me my phone..." She said to me as I reached over on the night stand to grab it.

"You trynna video tape me?" I asked in confusion as I passed her the phone.

"No silly... I'm putting my music on."