Sunday Afternoon.

(Jay's POV after the Plane Ride)

Chris had the nerve to fall asleep on the plane. He wakes me up at almost 3 in the morning to play around, and now he wants to K.O. It's crazy that I'm wide awake. I've lost a day of sleep honestly. So, of course, Red stayed up to annoy me during the whole plane ride. But, we were sticking things in Chris' ear and up his nose during the flight to make up for the time.

Now... we are back at square one...

"Well... this is my house.." I said as we stood outside on my block.

"Yep... and I'm right at home." Red said running up to my front door.

But, before he could open it, the door flew open with my mom's big smile.

"Whoa... you look just like your mom. You're just a chocolate version." Chris said to me as I chuckled. It was true.

"Jay! I missed you so much!" She said running up to hug me.

"Mama you ain't miss me?" Red asked as my mom laughed and gave him a hug.

"And... you are Chris Brown... it is such an honor." My mom said as he embraced her in a hug.

"Miss Carmen... the pleasure is all mine." He said with a nice grin on his face as we started to bring my stuff in the house. It's gonna take a while, but I'm just glad to still be in Chris' presence before he breaks my heart and leaves. I'm gonna cry my freakin eyes out.

(30 minutes later)

"And she had the nerve to be shy around me." Chris said as I was getting something to drink out of the fridge.

"I don't know why. She dances and sings to your music around the house. Then, she always talkin' about how y'all are married. Ain't nothin' shy about that girl." My grandma said as I turned around and glared at her as everyone laughed.

"Gramma you're not supposed to be distributing that type of information. That was a secret between me and you."

"But, I know... and your brother knows... so I mean it really wasn't between y'all two." My mom said as I shook my head and walked back into the living room.

"So, teaching is your super power huh?" Red asked my mom as he read her shirt. It literally says "Teaching is My Super Power".

"Yep... I love teaching my children." My mom said as Red looked at my grandma. I was standing in the middle of the floor as Red eye-balled me.

"Gramma... what's your super power?" Red asked as a smirk came on her face.

"Putting niggas in they place." She said putting on her glasses and picking up her newspaper to read.

Red and Chris busted out in laughter as me and my mom looked at her with our jaws dropped.

She done lost her mind... celebrities come in the house and she don't know how to act.

"Mama... really?" I asked her as she shot me a smile. I shook my head and my mom smacked Red on the back of his head for asking that question.

"Excuse me y'all... my mother is very unpredictable... but, are you guys staying for dinner? Or do you have to leave?" My mom asked. Red stopped laughing, jumped up, and ran in the kitchen with her and Chris looked at me. He put his hands in his pockets.

"You want me to stay?" He asked with a sly smirk on his face.

"Boy of course she wants you to stay. Even I know that and I'm getting old." My grandma said as we laughed hysterically.